Student council

Firey POV:

Phew, what a day! I ran for treasurer and I gave a speech! I'm really tired, so what should I do? Relax in my home for 10 minutes or so, then... Have a snowball fight! I sat down in a chair, and started to think about what happened today. When I was done, I walked up knocking on the doors, and collecting people. I got 7 people; Pin, Coiny, Leafy, Pen, Snowball, Blocky, and Flower. I lead them to a snow-covered field and said:"Alright, we are going to have a snowball fight." They all cheered, and then I said:"Okay, split up into teams of 2!" We then did so. Blocky with Flower, Pen with Snowball, Pin and Coiny, Boy are they cute. And last of all, me and Leafy. I then said:"Well, since we need to make some more chaos, how about we can't stay in the same place for more than 1 minute?" Everybody agreed. Then I said:"Alright, start!"

Nobody's POV:

Firey and Leafy ran off to the tree in the middle, Snowball and Pen went to the outskirts of the field, Blocky and Flower went to ambush Snowball and Pen, and Pin and Coiny went to ambush Leafy and Firey. Pin snuck up on Leafy, and scored a direct hit on Leafy. Leafy stumbled, and said:"Ow! Hey! I see you, and I see you getting hit with a snowball!" While Leafy said that, she threw a snowball to hit Pin. Firey then went around them while they were distracted, and made a bunch of snowballs. He then threw a barrage of them at Coiny. When he was done, Coiny was covered in snow.

Flower and Blocky were the masters of pranks, so they climbed up a tree, and shook a lot of snow off, right onto Pen and Snowball. Then Snowball got mad and lifted a huge snowball and said:"Time to play:'knock over the milk bottles'!" He threw the snowballs like he was playing baseball, and knocked Blocky off the tree, making him land in the snow drift. He was nice to Flower, though, because he hit her lightly. But still enough to make her land off the tree...

*timeskip 1 hour later

Leafy POV:

As I walked inside, grateful for the warmness the heater provided, I said to the others:"Is anybody trying out for the student council this year?"They all shook their heads, except for Firey. "Well, Firey, what position are you trying out for?" "Oh, treasurer." Nice!"Well, see you guys tomorrow at school! And don't forget to vote Firey for Treasurer!" Then everybody said their goodbyes, and left, except Firey. "Hey Firey? Wanna go to your tree house?" He then smiled and said:"Actually, it's OUR tree house. You helped build it." I smiled and took his hand and ran to the tree house. We pulled down the mini ladder and climbed inside. I then turned on the heater, because it was freezing. Firey took off his snow clothes, and revealed a nice orange sweater and black pants. I also took of my snow clothes too, and said:"Hey, wanna play truth or dare?" He said:"Hey, I was going to ask you that! Of course!" I smirked and prodded him, saying:"Okay, I dare you to lick the wall, or confess who your crush is." He was silent for a few seconds, and he looked like he was spacing out. His face was slowly turning red, and when I prodded him again, he looked away. I said:"Okay, fine. No more personal questions." He then shut his eyes very tight and licked the wall. He then took a bottle of water, rinsed it, opened the window, and spit it out. He then said:"Well, here I go. I dare you to lick my toes, or confess your biggest secret." What the, he is so gross! I must have been making a weird face, because his smile grew wider. "I got you! Now lick my toes." God of the great trees, looks like I have no choice other than lying. "Uh... I need to confess that I also got Blocky and Flower together." He made a sad face, and we continued.

*timeskip to tomorrow homeroom

Firey POV:

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Professor Four."

"Today is a special day. You will be voting on who you want to represent for the student council. Now, go to the gym Everybody is waiting there to cast their votes. The votes will be immediately tallied, now GET TO THE GYM!!!"

Oh my gosh, this is the day I have been waiting for! ELECTION DAY!!! But, I'm really scared about the ballots. It seems so... CRAZY!!! I'M SO FREAKING NERVOUS!!! I leaned on Leafy, and started shivering. "Firey, why are you shivering? It's not cold! And plus, you seem warm." "J-just N-ner-rvous..." She smiled, and said:"Aww... Look at the little poor baby... Its fine, Firey! Whatever happens, happens." I always feel much better when I talk to Leafy. "Thanks..." My face reddened up a little bit. 

*timeskip 1 hour later

"Okay, everybody settle down!"

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!

"Let's see... In the student council will be... Pencil as secretary!!!"

Cheering for Pencil ensumed. If I get in, I'm going to have to deal with her.

"For Vice president... is Eraser!!!"

Wow, I didn't know that he ran for president. Maybe I just didn't pay attention.

"For Treasurer is..."

OH MY OXYGEN OH MY OXYGEN OH MY OXYGEN WHO IS IT GOING TO BE??????

"Firey!"

YES!!! I DID IT!!! Leafy cheered for me and hugged me. Aww... I like her hugs. Those always make me blush. 

"AND... MOST IMPORTANTLY... OUR PRESIDENT... IS... GOLF BALL!!!"

Oh my oxygen... Golf ball ran for president? Nice.

"NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOMS AND GET TO WORK!!!"

Hee Hee! Firey got into the student council! but I liked writing the snowball fight better. Anyways, I'm going to end this during December-January. Cause I'm kinda running out of ideas. So... Like, Comment and Follow! Epicemrald OUT!!!

P.S Love you guys!<3