Tree house

Leafy POV:

As I saw Woody and Teardrop kiss from the window, I was squealing on the inside. Another couple just got together today! My heart is melting right now... I called the police when they were kissing, reporting the abuse Woody's parents gave him.

After Woody's mom and dad were being carted off to jail, Woody saw me and beckoned me forward to them.

Hi Leafy!

"H-hey L-lea-f-y."

"Hi guys! So, it was resolved, I believe?"

"Y-y-yeah..."

Yep.

"How did you guys resolve it? Maybe a little kissing?" I teased.

They both then blushed, and shook their heads real fast.

"Oh come on, Lots of people know you like each other. Just become a couple already!"

"B-but w-w-e al-lre-ready a-ar-re one..."

OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT THEY ARE ALREADY ONE???? BY THE GREAT GOD OF TREES, THIS DAY IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME!!! Oh yeah, gotta add it to my small wall of victories. They must've noticed my surprise, so Woody said:"W-we'l-l p-p-ro-ve it t-t-to y-ou th-th-at we're a c-co-ouple now."

Then he kissed Teardrop, and Teardrop closed her eyes and kissed him back.

"Ooookay, this is something to gossip about. The cute and mute Teardrop is paired with the small but tall Woody!"

"H-h-hey! D-do-n't s-sp-pread i-it! Sh-he's sh-shy! A-and t-t-he p-peo-ple wh-who l-like TD b-but h-h-h-ate me w-i-ill bu-lly m-me..."

Yeah, listen to Woody.

"Alright! I'm going to tell Firey though, because I need an explanation for all of this. Is this okay with you guys?"

They both nod their heads.

"Okay, bye!"

*timeskip 5 minutes later

Whewf! It's getting really warm out here. Wait a minute! The snow's gone! Wait, it's... On the side? Oh I know!

"Hi Leafy! I was shoveling the snow while you were gone! What did you do?"

"Oh, I got Teardrop and Wood together. They're a couple now."

He then dropped the shovel and said:"Oh my god! You got those two together? I thought Woody was afraid of Teardrop and Teardrop hated Woody! "

"Well..."

*timeskip 3 minutes

"Oh! so that's how! That is sooo sweet! Just like you!"

Firey POV:

OH NO OH NO I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED HER SWEET!!! WHAT DO I DO???  

Leafy started blushing. "Thank you for calling me sweet! You are too, you know!"

I blushed too. I then said:"Well, I didn't have time to pay you back after you kissed me before." I then smirked, because I knew this would turn her on.

Leafy started stuttering:"Wha-bu-cause-I-no Oh, just shut up! Go ahead and kiss me if you want to, but only as friends. I like someone who is just like you."

"Alright then." I then kissed her on the cheek, blushing at the same time.

But she likes somebody else... That's not very good.

"Who do you like?"

"Uh... I can't answer that. I'll tell you when I'm ready..."

"Alright... Fine..."

"So what do you want to do now?"

Hm... What do I want to do? Oh! I know!

"Do you wanna build a tree house with me? I just got wood yesterday, and some tools too!"

"Oh sure! Anything with you!"

Anything with you... Another thing to tease her about...

*timeskip 2 hours later

Leafy POV:

Whewf! It's finished! I added the door, and he added the window. We got some help from Firey's dad to put up some electrical cables to charge our stuff in there! And the tree is also in Firey's backyard! Oh, how I love him so much for thinking about this idea...

"Leafy? Wanna call this place our hangout?"

"Sure! I love it! Just need to spice things up a little... Y'know, move in some things... like beanbag chairs and a table... Do you have any suggestions?"

"Um... a rope and pulley? To lift things up and down? Also an air conditioner? After all, there are cables."

"Great idea Firey! Wanna do it right now?"

"Sure!"

*timeskip 45 minutes later

"We're officially finished with the tree house now! We've got beanbag chairs, multiple cables, a table, a rug, and an AC! Oh yeah, we have a rope and pulley too! And a mini back balcony. This tree is really big, that the tree house is about half the size of my room! It's never going to fall down!"

"Now all that's left to do is to relax in it!"

We climb on the mini ladder and open the door. It's pretty cold inside, but as soon as we turned on the air conditioner, it got warm. We could see beyond the streets! The views are beautiful! 

"Ah... this is the life, hanging out with you in a tree house... I like that you're my best friend... Firey..."

"Me too... Leafy..."

We relaxed in here until it was eight.

"Bye Firey."

"Bye Leafy. See you tommorow!"

"You too... Firey..."

Welp they built a tree house! I'm going to use this setting in the future a lot. So, any ideas on what to add to the tree house? They need it to be perfect. I'm going to add the top 2 items that are commented. What do you think they need? Whatever. Comment, Like, and Follow! Epicemrald out!

P.S. if this gets 2k views by sunday, I'll update every day of the week for 2 weeks.