Meeting some new friends

Leafy POV:

As my alarm clock went of, I woke up and slammed my hand on the stop button. I checked the time. 6:00. Ugghh, why does high school have to start so early? I got out of bed, put a green dress and shirt on, and went downstairs to make some breakfast. As I tossed some bread into the toaster, I decided to call Firey."C'mon, c'mon, pick up the phone!" I swear, Firey is the laziest guy of all time. We once had a sleepover in sixth grade, and when I woke up at 7, Firey was still sleeping, looking so cute tucked up in that orange sleeping bag. As I was recalling those sleepover moments, Firey picked up.

"Hello?"

"Firey, this is Leafy."

"Oh hi, Leafy! Wait, this feels backwards."

"Since you always call me in the weekends to wake me up, I decided to do the same to you."

"Well thanks a lot, Leafy." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Haha, I called you to let you know I'm going to come over to your house on the way to school."

"All right. Who do you think our classmates will be?"

"I don't know. Maybe some new people? Or our old classmates like Book or Pen?"

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting some new people too. Oops, I gotta eat! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Firey POV:

"Okay. Calm yourself down, Firey. You can't go running crazy on the first day of school like you did last year" I say to myself as I'm finishing up my breakfast. As I finish double-checking everything is in my backpack, the doorbell rings. I open it, to see Leafy, in her new outfit. "Leafy!" I exclaim, "You look beautiful today!" Wait, WHAT??? I did not just say that. Then I see Leafy blushing so much that she looked like her twin sister, Evil Leafy. She said:"Well thank you, Firey. You look great as well." Then I find myself blushing ten times more than Leafy. "Well, are you ready?" "Yup. Let's go!"

*Time skip to homeroom

"Okay, class, Welcome to your homeroom. My name is Professor Four, and I hope to see who gets the best grade for the year!"Our new professor just stared at us smiling, and people around me started whispering about how they weren't going to try, especially Match. She is so mean. "I can hear you, ya know!" Four said, and continued to talk: "You all will be competing to complete 10 events, which is one every 5 weeks! Whoever gets the best grade at the end of the year gets a prize!" Then Eraser said:"Well what is the prize?" "Oh, cake and one wish! Also, for the wish, I can't kill people, I can't make you popular, and I can't give you money. So, start socializing with the people around you!" Now everybody starts talking? I talk to leafy: "Well, look at them now."I say. "Yup, greedy little things." Leafy then looks in the seat next to her, and seeing a red-haired girl sitting next to her, and says: "Hi! What's your name?"

"My name's Pin. I'm kinda lonely, and I don't know anybody here. So...um..."

Leafy kindly says:"Go on, tell me what's the matter!"

"Can I be friends with you?"

"Sure!"

Then a brown-haired boy walks up to me and says:"my name is Coiny, so can I be friends too?"

I say: "Sure! Leafy, our friend group just expanded to four people!"

But when I see Pin, she's blushing at Coiny.

I whisper to Leafy:"Holy oxygen, Pin likes Coiny!" When she heard that, she looked over in Pin's direction and whispers:"Oh. My. Tree."