Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
*BAILEYS POV*
Wow. Getting Taco Bell with Matthew. Alone. Just the two of us. This should be interesting.

I walked out of the bathroom with my clothes from earlier today wadded up in my hands. I threw them in my suitcase, and grabbed my purse and phone. When I picked up my phone I checked what time it was again. 1:45 am.

"Ya ready?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah, let's go." I replied. We walked out into the quiet hallway. I didn't hear a bunch of noise so I figured the others were already in bed. If they were up, trust me, you would be able to hear them.

When we finally made our way down to the lobby I realized something. I have no idea where the nearest Taco Bell is and we don't have a car. I brought it up letting matt know the dilemma.

"Matthew, we don't even know where the nearest Taco Bell is, and we don't have a ride." I pointed out.

"Yeah but I'm sure it can't be far, we'll just ask this guy." He replied as he pointed to the man at the front desk. He was well dressed but, he was asleep. He had his head rested on the counter and a small amount of drool dripping from his mouth.

"How are we gonna wake him up?" Matt said.

"I have an idea" I replied. I took my phone out of my bag and told him to record a vine. I slowly tip-toed up to the counter and rang the bell obnoxiously and an excessive amount of times by the hotel workers ear. He woke up instantly. And he did not look happy.

We both laughed extremly hard and then I asked the man,

"Where's the nearest Taco Bell?"

"Uh, it's down the street, not far." The man replied sleepily. I just giggled to myself again and walked over towards Matt to see the footage of the prank. He chucked.

"That was awesome, Bay" I just laughed and took my phone out of his hand in response. I posted the vine with the caption, 'hotel shenanigans w/Matthew Espinosa 😏

After that we made our way out of the hotel doors and out into the street. We continued to walk down the sidewalk laughing and joking about what had happened in the past three weeks while we had been apart. Matthew could always make me laugh. God, I think I'm in love with this boy.

The Taco Bell wasn't far away at all, we made it there in about 10 minutes, and we were walking slowly. We went up to order our food and when we were finished I pulled out my wallet to pay for my order.

"No it's okay Bay, I got it"

"No Matthew it's fine, thank you though."

"No seriously. I got it." He said again, pulling a 20 out of his wallet.

"Well thanks matt" I said with a cheeky smile. He just smiled in return. Was this like a date? I mean he did pay the 'bill' I don't know. Hopefully this wasn't awkward being around him alone.

I picked a table to sit down at. There was barely anyone in the resteraunt. Only like 3 tables where taken. I sat down and not long after Matthew came over with our food. I ordered a bean and cheese burrito, boring I know, but it was my favorite.

Surprisingly enough, it was awkward between me and Matt. We talked and laughed for most of the time until I heard a certain song come on the radio that was playing throughout the resteraunt. It was "Wiggle" by Jason Derulo and Snoop Dogg. I got up and started doing the dance to the song, and soon Matthew got up and joined me.

We were laughing so hard, mainly because he couldn't do the dance at all. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy but we didn't care. We just stood there laughing and soon enough we were laughing so hard we had to sit down because our stomachs hurt.