Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

I didn't want to head back to the apartment and explain everything to everyone, but there was no avoiding it. When I pulled up into the parking lot of the apartment building, I felt sick.

I slowly traveled to our room and opened the door. Immediently Matthew walked from the kitchen to the front door where I was standing, purse in my hand and eyes still red and swollen from crying.

"Bailey what's wrong? Are you okay?" Matthew said, pulling me in for a hug like he always did. He was so sweet and caring and I was just the opposite. I had screwed everything up.

"Matthew. Sit down I have something to tell you" I pushed matt towards the couch in the entertainment room so I could explain easier.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No..well kinda." I replied.

"Matt. I'm pregnant." I said. Waiting anxiously for his reaction.

Matthew's face flushed and he just sat there, staring at me. After a while he looked at the ground.

"It's-it's not mine. Is it?" He said, scooting his shoe across the hardwood floor, making a slight 'squeak' noise.

"Well no. It's not." I said, feeling more guilty than I even had before.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked in a quiet monotone voice.

I started to cry. "I don't know Matthew. What am I going to do?" I sobbed into my hands and he pulled me close, comforting me.

I heard footsteps come down the steel staircase and Matthew looked back behind us, then back at me and said "Shh it's okay." I just started to cry even harder.

"What's going on?" Kaylen asked. I'd never seen her that worried before. Without saying anything Cameron rushed over to me and hugged me.

"Bailey what happened? I've never seen you like this." Cameron said. It was true, like I said before I don't cry and this was for sure the worst he'd ever seen me before. I was a mess.

"Cameron, g-guys I have s-something to t-tell you." I stuttered out between short breaths.

Nash, Kaylen and Cameron all sat down and looked at me intently. I was extremely scared to see Cameron's reaction.

"I-I'm pregnant. And it's t-Taylor's." I sputtered out again.

Before anyone could say anything Cameron quickly and almost harshly pulled me in for another hug and whispered in my ear, "we'll get through this together. I'm here for you."

I was more appreciative for those words than had been for any words before.

"I love y-you." I whispered back.

"I love you too. You're gonna be okay we're all here for you." Cameron now said out loud, and pulled from the hug.

"I don't know if you can count me in on that." Matthew said. My heart exploded in my chest. My nightmare was coming to life, Matt was leaving me.

"Matt. No." Kaylen said, in a disapproving voice.

"I don't understand...you knew. You knew what I had done." I said, not crying any longer.

"You're with me, but you're pregnant with another mans baby I just-I can't with this I'm done." He said then exited the apartment building.

******