Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

The next morning, I felt sick. But I knew it wasn't a hangover because I didn't even drink last night. My head felt like it was about to explode and my stomach was all tangled up. I looked over at Taylor, he was still asleep and turned over on his side, facing me.

I scooted closer to him and said,

"Good morning."

I saw his eyes flutter open and he stretched his arms out.

"Good morning beautiful." He replied. I blushed slightly and then got up out of bed. I stepped onto the cold floor and slipped my clothes from last night on, which wasn't the most convenient thing ever considering I had worn a dress the night before. But, I had no other choice. Without saying anything I made my way to Matthew and i's room.

I wasn't really looking forward to confronting him, but I knew it needed to be done. Secretly I'd hoped he was still asleep but he wasn't. I opened the door slowly and without making eye contact traveled to my suitcase.

"No good morning?" Matt asked, I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't look at him back.

"Don't feel like you deserve one." I replied coldly.

"Well if I didn't love you so damn much I wouldn't give you one either." He said. I wasn't sure if I should take that as a compliment or take offense to it.

"Me? What did I do?" I replied to his confusing comment.

"I know you woke up in Taylor's bed." He said, inferring that I did in fact have sex with him.

"I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had seen you with that slut." I replied, as I undressed and put my new clothes on quickly.

"You know I didn't do anything with her, right?" He said. That was bullshit.

"Then how come she was half naked? And how come you didn't come after me?" I said. I was still mad, but now I felt more hurt then anything. I felt years well up in my eyes.

"You have the wrong idea bailey. I swear nothing happened she led me into the room, slipped off her dress and when I did try to chase after you she stopped me. Nothing happened I would never do that to you. Obviously you feel differently about it" he replied. I could hear the hurt in his voice.

For the first time I looked at the situation as to what I did wrong. I never cried. The last time I cried was in sixth grade when I broke my arm. I just wasn't an emotional person. And for the first time in years I felt hot fiery tears run down my soft cheeks.

I felt the stinging in my nose and the hot salty water slowly run down my face. I tried to stop myself from crying as I rapidly attempted to wipe the tears from my face but it didn't work. I was too upset.

"Matthew..." I said, still bawling my eyes out. "I-I" I stammered.

Matthew looked at me with pitiful eyes and stepped up from his seat on the bed. Without saying a word he wrapped his large arms around me and held me tight as I cried into his chest.

"Hey." He said. "Hey it's okay." I continued to sob into his chest and I soon soaked his grey t shirt.

"I still love you." I managed to say through sobs.

"I never stopped loving you." He replied, rubbing my back softly. We just stood there for what seemed like forever, rocking side to side gently.

******

Okay so I know this chapter is short but it gets super exciting just wait!

I hope you guys like it so far and I look forward to updating soon.

Thank you!

-Bailey