2 - HIS FRIENDS ✔

Namjoon and I have been together for a long time now. I really love him even tho I know he treats me bad. He started beating me a few years ago but it's okay. He won't do it unless I do something wrong.

I was in the kitchen doing his breakfast when he came down.

"Why haven't I gotten my food yet?" He asked in a strong voice.

"I'm sorry. I'm doing it now." I said and continued. Namjoon pushed me away from where I stood and looked at the food.

"This looks disgusting. Were you planning on giving this to me?" He said and turned to me.

"I'm sorry. I'll make something else." I said and was about to kiss his cheek. He pushed me away again. I fell down and landed on my hand. It pained really bad for a few seconds before I stood up again and tried to forget it.

.....

"The guys are coming over." Namjoon suddenly said as we were sitting down on the couch watching TV. He stopped calling me Honey a while ago and he has never really said my name but it didn't matter.

"Is Jungkook gonna come too?" I asked. He and I had gotten friends, not close friends but at least friends.

"Of course. Don't be stupid." He said

.....

I was sitting holding my wrist as it pained even more now than before. The doorbell rang.

I immediately stood up to open the door.

"Heyyy!!!" Jungkook shouted and hugged me. The other guys said hi and walked passed us.

I made a sound telling him that it hurt and he directly let go of me. He cupped my face. He scanned my body.

"Where?" He asked worriedly. I brushed him off.

"Don't worry Kookie. I'm fine." I said and started walking to the others. Jungkook grabbed my wrist and I almost couldn't keep myself from screaming because of how much it hurt. I harshly pulled my arm back and held it to my chest.

"Y/N?" Jungkook said and looked even more worried.

"Stop it Jungkook." I hissed and walked back to the others. Jungkook was a few steps behind but when I sat down he stood in front of Namjoon.

"What have you done this time?!" Jungkook asked angrily as he burned Namjoon with his eyes.

"What?" Namjoon answered not caring at all.

"What do you mean 'What'? Look at her! I'm so tired of you hurting her all the time!" Jungkook said loudly. I was shocked. Jungkook usually doesn't get angry or shout at people like that. He's a calm and quiet guy.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad. Tell him." Namjoon said and nudged my side.

"It's true Kookie. Stop being like this." I said. Jungkooks face turned into an even more angry one. He stormed out of the house and slammed the door behind him.

.....

"We are going to meet some of my friends." Namjoon said about an hour after the guys had left. I nodded and got dressed to go outside. We sat in the car and Namjoon started driving.

"What have you told Jungkook?" He asked seriously.

"Nothing. I swear." I said. Namjoon just hummed and slightly nodded his head.

.....

We stopped outside a building. I knew he hung out with a gang but I didn't know they were the types to hang out at an abandoned fabric.