24 - SURPRISE✔

Jungkook pulled up a royal blue velvet box from his pocket. He opened it up and flashed me a beautiful ring. I got so shocked. What was he doing?! Is this for real?

"Kookie?" I whispered as tears started to drip down.

"I fell in love with you the first time we met. My friends teased me for years about it. You are such an amazing person and I am trying my best to match up with you. You've given me everything I always wanted, someone to come home to, eat dinner with, someone to love... a kid." I cut Jungkook off by kissing him.

"You are the one who've given me everything. You saved me more than once. You wanted to love me even when I hated myself, you've taken care of me and wanted to adopt my baby when I got raped. I owe you my life. I'll stay with you as long as you want me. I love you so much Kookie." Jungkook was holding me tight in his arms. He then let go of me and wiped my tears with his thumbs. I could see that his eyes were teary too.

"Marry me?" He whispered. I started sobbing and threw myself on him as I repeted my answer over and over. He catched me and buried his face in my hair.

"I love you" he whispered in my hair and lifted me off the ground.

Jungkook gently put me back down on the ground and let go of me. He took the ring out of the little box and held out his hand. I placed mine in his. Jungkook placed the ring on my ring finger and it fit perfectly. He then moved my hand up to his face and kissed my fingers.

I could just stand there and watch him. I was so happy. Tears streamed down my face and I couldn't stop smiling.

Just then Soojin started crying in the stroller.

"Hey princess" Jungkook said as he leaned over her. He lifted her up and comforted her.

"Look Jinnie, daddy gave mommy a beautiful ring." Jungkook said and held my hand in front of Soojin.

"It means mommy will stay with daddy forever." I said and smiled at them both. Soojin didn't have total control of her own hands yet so it looked adorable when she grabbed my fingers in her hands. Soojin pulled my hand to her face and tried to eat the ring. Both me and Jungkook started laughing.

"My little princess, you need to go back to sleep now. It's really late." Jungkook said and put Soojin down in the stroller again. I bent down and placed a kiss on her nose.

"Daddy wants one too." Jungkook said and pouted. I chuckled a little before I pecked his lips.

I sat down at the table as Jungkook walked out with the stroller so Soojin could fall back asleep.

About 20 minutes later he was back but with no stroller and no Soojin.

Jungkook crouched down beside me and took my hands in his.

"Where is Jinnie?" I asked a little worried. Jungkook just looked at me and smiled.

"Jungkook?" I said with more worry in my voice. Jungkook traced my new ring with his thumb. He had this small satisfied smile on his lips.

"Jeon Jungkook! Where is my daughter?" I said louder as I snatched my hands back as I stood up. Jungkook looked up at my eyes then stood up to match my height, even tho he was a head taller than me. He gently cupped my face in his hands.

"Don't worry. She's safe. I would never put her in danger." He said and pecked my nose. I felt anger and worry build up in me.

"Stop this! Where is she?" I said loudly and backed away.

"Baby trust me. She is Compleatly safe with my parents." He said and looked at me with a serious expression.

"What?" I whispered without realising it.