11 - PREGNANT ✔

Jungkook POV
.....

"Kookie..." she said with a quiet voice. She was nervous which made me nervous too. She sighed and hid her face in her hands. I hugged her.

"Y/N, it's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Just let me know if I can help you with anything." I said even tho I was curious. But I didn't want to force her to anything she didn't want to do.

"I'm pregnant." She whispered. She was almost crying again. I wasn't sure that I heard right.

"You- you're pregnant?" I asked and tried to look at her but she still hid her face. She nodded and started crying again. I held her tight in my arms. I didn't know what to say.

....
Y/N POV
.....

After a few seconds, Jungkook started humming on a song. He had a really wonderful voice. It felt so warm and safe in his arms. I closed my eyes and leaned my full weight on him. I placed my head on his chest. I could hear his heart. It was beating strongly. I listened to his heart beating to his lovely voice until I fell asleep.

.....
Jungkook POV
.....

She relaxed and leaned her head against my chest. I held her a little closer. Her hair had fallen down in her face so I carefully stroke it away. I let my hand stay on her cheek.

After a minute she had fallen asleep. I stood up with her in my arms and carried her to the bed. I laid her down and pulled the cover over her. I couldn't stop myself from staying a little. I sat down on the floor beside the bed. I traced my fingertip over the palm of her hand as I tried to forget about the pregnancy. I kind of felt guilty for everything she'd been through. I could have stopped it years ago but I didn't. I let Namjoon do all this to her.

My phone started ringing in the living room so I hurried out there.

It was my mum. It was a long time since we talked. I don't know why. I had a good relation with my parents.

Mum- how are you?
Me- I'm good. I've been pretty buissy lately.
Mum- is something wrong?
Me- its a lot with work.. and you remember Namjoon-hyungs girlfriend I told you about?
Mum- the beautiful girl who Namjoon treated badly?
Me- yes. She's living with me now.
Mum- .... just be careful with her, son.
Me- I will. By the way, how is dad?
Mum- a bit tired from work. You two are so alike. *chuckles* We talked about having a family dinner soon. You know. Inviting your cousins and everyone.
Me- oh, when do you guys plan on having that?
Mum- next weekend.
Me- I'll be there, and I'll bring Y/N too.
Mum- that sounds great. Oh right, I almost forgot to tell you. You have-

I heard Y/N from the bedroom. She was whining.

Me- mum, I have to go now but I'll see you next weekend. And tell dad I said hi.

I ended the call and hurried back to the bedroom. Y/N was turning around in the bed.

"No, stop. Namjoon, I don't want to. Please. Help. Stop. Stop." She was mumbling. She had tears dripping down from her eyes.

I quickly laid down beside her and brought her into a tight hug.

"I'm here Y/N. It's just a dream. You're safe. I'll protect you." I whispered. She turned around and moved closer to me. She buried her face in my chest. I tightened my grip on her.