17 - MEET AGAIN ✔

I'm so so so sorry for being late. It's been a lot lately. Anyways here is a new chapter

I was push up against the closed door in the empty room. His hands were wrapped tightly around my neck, making it heard to breath. I begged him to stop but he didn't. I tried to break free by kicking him and pulling his hands. Nothing worked.

"I'll kill you" he whispered and tightened the grip around my neck.

.....
FLASHBACK
.....

Eonni and I entered the big house. From outside we could hear the loud music and the people who talked... or more like shouted to be heard.

We got greeted by a girl my length. She was jumping around of happiness and what I guess was included, alcohol. After all it was her birthday to the legal drinking age.

She gave us quick hugs and said
"Thank you for coming!"
Before she jumped away like a kid.

Eonni and I looked at eachother and laughed a little.

Eonni pulled me through the big crowd of people to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asked as she poured up some liquid in a cup.

"Just juice is fine." I said. I didn't want to drink. I didn't trust the people around me enough to get drunk. Luckily eonni didn't question me. She grabbed some juice from the fridge and gave me a cup.

I followed eonni around like a lost puppy. I was too afraid to be alone. Honestly I was kinda afraid to just be there.

I got a text from Jungkook.

Jk- hey jagi! Is everything okay? I'm just worried. And also, I miss you ❤

Me- everything is going well. I'm with Nina-eonni.

Me- I miss you too

When I looked up from my phone, eonni was gone.

I panicked a little... or, well a lot. I looked around me to see if she just was talking to someone new. But I couldn't see her. I looked through the rooms with open doors.

She was nowhere.

Suddenly I got pushed I to a room. The door slammed close behind me and I was pressed up against the door.

"Nice to see you again honey." He said. My eyes widened.

"Namjoon." I breathed out.

(I guess that many of you already figured it out😝)

"Missed me?" He asked and looked at me sharply. I didn't answer.

"I heard you got pregnant by our little playtime with the guys." As his words hit me tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Pl- please, please stop." I pleaded. He harshly grabbed my neck and pressed it against the door. He tightened the grip and it got difficult to breathe.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" He shouted in my face.

In panic I tried to get his hand away from my neck so I could breath.

"You belong to me! You hear that?!" He shouted and his grip tightened a bit more.

"I'll kill you." He said in a raspy, low and dark voice.

His grip tightened more. It felt like my head would fall of my body. My head was hurting.

As I looked into his dark eyes I couldn't find the old him. The one that took me in when I had nowhere to go. He was lost. He hated me.