8 - CRUSH? ✔

Jungkook send the guys home. He said that it was a bad idea to bring them here and then leave me alone with them. I agreed but didn't say anything.

.....

"Y/N, can you please come here?" I heard Jungkook from the kitchen. I hurried there.

"Yes? What's the problem?" I asked. He sighed.

"There is no problem. You don't need to do things for me. I'm not Namjoon." He said and reached his hand out for me. I looked down to the floor.

"Y/N, take my hand." He said with his sweet voice. I looked up at his hand and slowly slid mine into his. He gently pulled me closer to him and lifted me up on the kitchen counter.

"We need to take care of your wounds again." He said and carefully slid up my clothes so he would see the cuts. He pulled the bandaids away. I hissed because of the pain but a second later the fresh air felt kinda nice and cooling. He mumbled a sorry and continued. I noticed that I was staring at him the whole time and looked away.

"Done." He said and looked up with his cute smile. His eyes were glittering. His soft-looking brown hair were almost covering his eyes.

"Y/N." Jungkook whispered. I hummed as an answer.

"Your eyes are really beautiful." He whispered and placed his hands on the counter on each side of me. I immediately looked down. I felt trapped.

"Sorry." He quickly removed his hands and backed away. I slid down from the counter and left the kitchen.

.....
Jungkook POV
.....

My heart was racing. I was so close at kissing her again. I need to control myself. We are just friends.

She actually met my eyes? I heard a loud crash from the living room. I hurried out to see what happened.

Y/N was standing next to a broken mirror. One of those I've hung on the wall. She looked scared at me.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry. It wasn't hanging properly and I wanted to fix it. I'm so-" she was apologizing. I cut her off.

"Y/N Come here." I said calmly. I didn't want her to hdurt herself on any of the broken pieces.

"Why?" She asked and backed a little.

"Just come here." I said calmly and took a step forward.

"No you're gonna hit me." She whispered. I took a deep breath. My heart dropped.

"Y/N, I would never in my entire life even think of hitting you. I would kill myself if I knew I had hurt you in any way. Just please come here." I said and opened my arms.

"Bu-but the mirror. I need to buy a new one. And - and clean up thi-" I cut her again.

"Y/N! Please come here!" I said loudly. She stepped over the mirror pieces and hesitated before she came into my embrace. I didn't really know why, but it felt like if I hug her for everytime she thinks she has done something wrong or when she thinks she's about to get punished, it'll make her better. I really didn't know how to help her. All I knew was that my goal was to keep her healthy and get her to feel safe. I had no idea how but I wanted it so bad.

.....
Y/N POV
.....

Later that day I felt kinda nauseous. I went into the bathroom and immediately threw up. I felt a warm hand on my back and another pulling my hair back.

I sat back on the floor next to the toilet. Jungkook sat with me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.