15 - SHOPPING ✔

We sat down at the little coffee table. Nina-eonni and Junghyun-oppa sat in the small blue velvet couch. Jungkook sat down in the matching armchair. I stood beside Jungkook. There were no more places to sit.

"Y/N." Jungkook said and patted his lap. I shook my head.

"No No, it's fine. I'll stand." I said embarrassed. Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me down in his lap. He slid his arms around my waist and kept a soft but stern grip around me. He quickly pecked my ear secretly. I don't think they noticed but I surely did.

The three of them talked a little. I couldn't focused on what was said. I could only think about how Jungkooks breath hit my neck and right cheek, how his hands were wrapped around me, how his chest moved when he breathed, how his clear voice went past my right ear.

"Y/N?" Jungkook said. I hummed and looked at him.

"Nina-noona was asking if you wanted to go with her to shop tomorrow." Jungkook said. I looked at Nina-eonni. She showed me her shining smile with her perfect white teeth.

"Oh, uhm. Ye-yeah sure." I said and forced a small smile. She nodded happily. My mind got, over again, cut off by Jungkook. He put his chin on my shoulder and leaned us back in the armchair. I was now, practically, laying on his chest with his breathing just at my right ear.

.....

Jungkook and his brother went to do something and left me and Nina-eonni alone. I was a bit uncomfortable but she seemed nice.

The kid from earlier came back. He grabbed eonnis hand.

"Noona, come play with me!" He said and pulled her hand.

"Y/N-ah, you can come too. Right?" She said and looked at the kid. The kid nodded and held out his hand for me. I grabbed his small hand and followed them to his play room.

"Y/N-noona Sit here." The kid said and made me sit on the floor. Eonni sat opposite from me and the kid sat beside me and eonni.

.....
Jungkook POV
.....

When I came back to the small living room, they were gone. I looked through the rooms close to the living room. I found them in the play room.

I quietly stood by the door and watched them. They were playing with his toy cars. Y/N and noona were smiling as they drove the cars around on the floor with the little guy.

Y/N noticed me and showed me her beautiful smile.

"Kookie! Come and play with us!" She said happily. I chuckled a little at her cuteness. I sat down beside her and joined in.

.....

We were talking to the others, well I was and Y/N was trying her best still having a good grip on my hand.

She suddenly grabbed my hand tighter and nudged my arm. I looked at her and she didn't look well.

"Bathroom." She said and covered her mouth.

"Oh shit." I quickly pulled her toward the bathroom and locked the door behind us. She threw up in the toilet.

.....

I had told everyone that we needed to go home and quickly drove home with Y/N.

.....
Y/N POV
.....

Nina-eonni called and said that she was standing outside.

"Kookie!" I called him from the hall.

"Yes?" I heard his footsteps coming closer until I could see him.

"I'm going." I said. I was really nervous and somewhat scared.