26 - POLICE ✔

(Y/N pov)

"Namjoon?" I heard Jungkook's voice.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" Jungkook asked loudly. I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. Soojin had started crying again but I couldn't calm her.

"Can't I?" Namjoon asked. His voice was slurry and quiet. He managed to stand up despite his obvious lack of balance.

"You're drunk. Go home." Jungkook said and stepped in in front of me. I managed to get soojin on my shoulder and gently swayed from side to side to calm her down.

"I don't have a home. They took it when I went to jail." Namjoon said quietly.

"We don't want you here. You need to leave or I'll call the police." Jungkook said with his powerful and determined voice which seemed to take Namjoon off guard.

"I want Y/N back! You can keep the disgusting offspring but Y/N is mine!" Namjoon shouted after a few seconds.

"Y/N, baby, call the police." Jungkook whispered without turning around to look at me. I backed almost running out and inside the car. I locked the doors and laid soojin in my lap and tried to get her to stop crying as I fiddled up my phone from my pocket.

I handed soojin her favourite toy and she immediately got quiet. I let out out a sigh and hurried to press in the numbers on my phone. As I waited for a voice to answer the phone I tried to keep soojin busy.

I could here Namjoon shouting from inside as someone picked up the phone.

"Sos, what's the emergency?" The man said.

"Hello, my name is Y/N, there is a dangerous man in my home. He is inside with him and I'm in the car with soojin." The words fell out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry miss, where are you?" He said and I quickly told him the address.

"Okay, who is inside with the man?" He asked.

"My husband!" I said and started crying. I didn't have time to notice that I called Jungkook my husband.

"Are there any children there?" The man asked.

"Yes. My daughter is with me." I cried out.

"Okay are you two safe at the moment?" The man asked and I could hear that he was writing on a keyboard.

"I don't know. We're in the car. But Jungkook is inside with him. You need to come here!" I cried out.

"Miss, try to calm down. I've already sent a police car. They are on their way and will be there soon." The man said.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Do you happen to know this man?" He asked. I hummed a yes.

"Who is he to you?" The man asked and I heard him type again.

"He was my....boyfriend. He...he used to abuse me." I said and started crying even more at the memories.

"Okay. Your husband, is he kind to you and your daughter?" The man asked.

"Yes. He would never hurt us." I said.

"Good. How old is the child?" He asked and that second I started to hear the sirens. A slight relief washed over me knowing they were here.

"They are here." I whispered to the man in the phone.

"The police or the man?" He asked.

"The police men are here." I said.

"That's good. Miss, stay in the car. Keep the baby safe-" just then I heard a loud "bang!"
I dropped my phone and quickly put soojin in her seat before I rushed after the policemen.

......
Almost at the end guys!
How do you think it's going so far? Do you like the story?

Love💜