13 - "I LOVE YOU" pt.2 ✔

"I love you." He mumbled and kissed me.
"Please love me back." He kissed me again.

"I do." I whispered between two kisses. I really meant it. He pulled back in surprise.

"You do?" He asked shocked. I nodded and smiled.

"For real?" He asked. His eyes were wide open. I nodded again and chuckled a little.

"You really love me?" He asked and sat up. I sat up with him.

"Yes." I laughed. He was looking at me, still shocked. I moved closer to him.

"Kookie, I love you." I whispered and kissed his cheek. He looked at me even more shocked. He looked so funny. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"What?" He asked confused. I just continued laughing.

"What!?" His voice reached a higher pitch and I started laughing even more. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me a little.

"What's so funny?" He asked and I continued to laugh uncontrollably. Jungkook gently pushed me down on the couch and sat on my thighs. His arms were on each side of my head and his face was really close to mine. I stopped laughing but kept my smile. I got stuck in his eyes. They were staring into mine. I reached up to his face and let my fingers trace his cheeks. When I reached his chin he leaned down and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet. He moved his hands to my hair and ran his fingers through my hair.

.....

We sat down at the table to eat dinner. Jungkook had cooked as I was showering. When I was done I helped him set the table.

"Oh, Right! I almost forgot. My parents invited my cousins and everyone and they want us to come too. What do you think? Do you wanna go? I promise it's okay if you don't want to." He said. I'm not sure if I was ready to be in a place with many people. But I guess, if I'm with him.

"Yeah, that's sounds great. We should go." I said and looked up at him. He showed his big cute smile.

.....

"Kookie?" I called from the bedroom.

"Yeah?" He answered and came in.

"What am I gonna wear today?" I asked. We were going to his parents and I still haven't gotten any clothes back from Namjoon.

"Oh, right." He sighed and walked up to the closet.

"We really need to go shopping for you." He laughed.

"We don't have time right now. We need to be there in an hour." I said. He turned to me. He gently cupped my face and shook it a little.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll figure something out. And then we'll go shopping another day." He said and pecked my lips. I got a little shocked from his action. I blushed and I think i could see him blush a little too.

.....

"This has to work for tonight." He said and looked at me.

I was wearing one of his t-shirts, a skirt from his brothers girlfriend and one of Jungkook jackets. It looked pretty decent and I didn't have anything else so this had to do. I had just been wearing some sweatpants and hoodies from him these days.

I wasn't very comfortable with wearing skirts but I guess i didn't have any other Choice.

"Aah! You look so cutee!!" Jungkook said and mashed my cheeks together. He laughed a little and pecked my lips again. I felt my face get hot and a saw Jungkooks getting a little flushed too. He slid his hands down from my cheeks along my neck, shoulders and arms down to my hands. He gently grabbed them in his.