16 - UNKNOWN ✔

Eonni drove me back home when we had finished at the cafe.

"Thank you for today eonni. I had really fun." I said and bowed my head.

"No big deal Y/N-ah. I had fun too. Let's meet soon again." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

.....

I entered the house and as I was hanging off my jacked I called Jungkook.

"Kookie! I'm home!" I said. I heard a crash and quick footsteps coming towards me.

"Y/N!!!" Jungkook shouted as he ran up to me and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I've missed you sooo much! You've only been away for a few hours but I missed you so much I tought I would die." Jungkook said and squeezed me. I laughed at his cuteness.

"I've missed you too." I said.

.....

After dinner, Jungkook and I sat down on the couch to watch a movie. Jungkook rested his arm around my shoulders.

Suddenly I got a text message. I checked the screen and the number was unknown.

Unknown- I saw you today. Seems like you've got a new friend. She's pretty.
Me- Who are you?
Unknown- I feel a little hurt because you don't remember me.
Me- Just tell me your name.
Unknown- I'll see you soon honey ; )

I felt a freezing shiver go through my whole body.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. He looked a bit concerned.

"I'm fine." I said and forced a smile. He gave me a weird look but didn't question me. Instead, he pecked my cheek.

"Just tell me if anything is wrong." He said. I nodded. I didn't wanna tell him. He gets so angry and there is a chance that he does something stupid and gets himself hurt.

.....

I woke up that night by my phone. It was calling.

I answered without looking at the caller ID.

Me- hello?
Unknown- honey. (I chill went through my body.) Did I wake you up?
Me- what do you want?
Unknown- oh feisty *chuckles*
Me- stop bothering me.
Unknown- I just wanted to tell you that I'm excited for our meeting.

I ended the call with my shaking hands.

Jungkooks arms tightened around me. He pulled me tight into him. I snuggled into his chest. He kissed my hair.

"You okay?" He asked in a tired voice. It was adorable.

"I'm fine." I lied.

.....
A FEW DAYS LATER
.....

I was going out to meet eonni again. She had called me that morning and asked if I wanted to meet up. She wanted me to join her to a birthday party for one of her friends. I told her that it would be fun even tho I was extreamly nervous and kind of scared. It would be a lot of people that I didn't know. Jungkook calmed me down. He said that eonni would be there and if I wanted to I could call him and he would come and pick me up and take me home.

.....

About an hour and a half before she would come pick me up I showered, put on some light makeup and dressed.

I didn't really know what to wear so I picked this: