18 - SEMESTER ✔

"Please don't lie." Jungkook said and his eyes softened. I didn't know what to say. I felt horrible. My whole body hurt. I felt weak and I kept trying to keep the tears from falling. I was terrified.

I sat up and hung my legs down over the edge of the bed. I hurt everywhere.

I felt Jungkook slide his hands around my waist. He brought me into a back hug.

"It hurts?" He asked. I nodded and let out my tears.

Jungkook pulled me onto his lap. He pulled the cover around us and put his arms protectively around me. I felt warm and safe.

I continued to cry because of the pain. I couldn't stop. The tears were just streaming down.

"Help" I pleaded between the sobs.

"I'll take you to the hospital." Jungkook said as he stood up. He carried me in his arms out to the car. He laid me down in the backseat and covered me with a blanket he had grabbed on our way out.

I must have passed out in the car because I woke up in the hospital bed.
Jungkook was sitting beside me holding my hand tightly.

"Kookie" I mumbled his name. He kissed the back of my hand and held it against his cheek.

"It's okay. Just keep calm. I have called the doctors." He said. I relaxed a bit.

I didn't hurt as much now. It was bearable.

A few minutes later, the doctor came in. It was an older woman. She kind of looked like that really kind grandmothers.

"Hello Y/N. I'm doctor Byun. How are you feeling?" She asked and stepped closer to my side.

"It still hurts but it's okay. Do you know what's wrong?" I asked.

"Yes I do. *looks through papers* So we found out that you had been poisoned. Your boyfriend told me about what happened and it seems like that guy poisoned you to kill the baby." The doctor said.

"How - How is the baby?" Jungkook asked and his grip tightened a little.

"It's alright. Oh and congratulations." She smiled widely.

"Thank you" Jungkook bowed his head.

"It's okay for you to leave in an hour. Well, be back to turn off the drop." She said before leaving. We thanked her and she left.

"Move a little." Jungkook said. I moved over and let him lay down with me in the small bed. He pulled me onto him. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

"I should've taken you to the hospital the second I found you there. I was so stupid. I thought I could take care of you myself." He mumbled but I could still hear his frustration.

"Don't blame yourself. Everything's alright now." I said as I wiggled closer to him.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered and played with my hair.

"I love you too." I mumbled and hugged his waist.

.....

I woke up when the nurses came in. They turned off the drop and gave me my belongings. Jungkook gave me new clothes that I quickly changed to.

We drove back home. The whole ride was quiet, a comfortable quiet.

Jungkook parked the car and stepped out. He quickly opened my door and grabbed my hand. I followed him into the living room. He held my hand tightly in his the whole time. I sat down on the couch and he sat beside me. He put his arm around my shoulders and I laid my head on his chest.