20 - DEMON ✔

"Shit! The eggs!" I outbursted. Jungkook got surprised and looked at me.

I quickly slid down the bed, grabbed a t-shirt and ran towards the kitchen.

I managed to get the t-shirt over my head as I hurried towards the smell.

I grabbed the pan with the burned eggs and put it in the sink under running water.

I cursed as I scrubbed the burned breakfast from the pan.

Suddenly two arms snaked around my waist.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" His voice was low right beside my ear. He laid his head on my shoulder and tightened his grip on me.

"Can you set the table? We can eat the pancakes I made. The eggs are kinda, uneatable." I said and continued to scrub the pan. Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Kookie?" I said again. He didn't move. His head felt heavy on my shoulder and his deep breathing was tickling my ear.

"Kookie?" I said and turned around to him. He lazily let go of me but kept his eyes closed.

I grabbed his face and squeezed his cheeks.

"Kookiiiee... wake up sleepy." I said in a baby voice. Jungkook groaned.

"Please set the table for me." I said and pecked his mashed lips. He groaned once more and stepped closer. I tried stopping him but he rested himself against me.

"Come on Kookie." I said as I laughed.

"Fine. Kiss first." He mumbled and pouted with his lips. I let out a breath before I kissed him.

.........
AFTER BREAKFAST
.........

We laid down on the couch. Jungkook held me tight against him. One of his hands were resting on my tummy.

The sun were shining on us through the window.

I had my back against Jungkooks chest and stomach. He slid his arm under my head and pulled me closer to him. He buried his face in my hair and let his one hand gently stroke back and forth over my tummy.

.......
JUNGKOOK POV
.......

I cuddled into her. Her scent was so enchanting and her bump as stomach was adorable. I really really really loved this girl.

Suddenly I felt a movement under my hand that was placed on her tummy. I quickly sat up.

"Here." Y/N said and held my hand pressed against her tummy and I could feel some more.

Y/N looked up at me and started laughing.

"Haha Kookie you look so shocked! Like some ghost or something were about to eat you." Y/N laughed as she choke.

"Yah! How am I supposed to look?! There is a freaking demon growing inside of you and now it's moving!! This is so damb cool! I - I mean..." she cut me off.

"You hear that honey? Daddy thinks you're a demon." She laughed.

I couldn't believe she called me daddy.
(And stop thinking those dirty thoughts, ya nasty.)
I hadn't felt like it was my kid before. I felt so.... proud. We were gonna have a baby together.

"No No No! Mommy is silly. I didn't mean you were a demon. You're an angel, my angel. Daddy loves you soo much. And he loves mommy equally as much." I said and kissed her tummy.

I let my head rest on her bump while her smooth fingers brushed my hair.

......

I was walking along the beach when I suddenly saw Y/N. She was standing and watching the waves gently kiss the sand. My first thought was to pick up my camera and take a photo of her but then someone walked up to her... a guy.

I took a few steps closer. The guy grabbed her by her wrist and yanked her towards him.

I hurried towards them but I suddenly stopped when ....

Y/N reached up and kissed him. I continued towards them but now my brave steps had turned into heavy hurting ones. When I came close enough I could see that the guy was Namjoon.

How could he find us?
Why was Y/N with him?
Why did she kiss him?