21 - LABOR ✔

How could he find us?
Why was Y/N with him?
Why did she kiss him?

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. Tears streamed down my face. How could I be so stupid? She was never going to love me for real.

I managed to walk closer to them. My legs were shaky and my vision became blurry from my tears. I said her name over and over to get her attention but my voice was hoarse and weak. At last she looked my way. Her eyes looked different. It wasn't her usual brown soft loving eyes. These were harsh and cold.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was as cold as ice.

"Y/N What is this? Why are you with him? He hurt you. You said you loved me. I don't understand this anymore." I cried out.

My name came out over and over from her mouth. It hit me like daggers.

.........
Y/N POV
.........

"Kookie. Kookie! Jungkook! Jungkook!!" I yelled his name as he finally shot his eyes open.

Tears started to drip down and I immediately pulled him into a tight hug. He hesitated before he hugged me back.

"It was only a dream. I'm here. I love you." I whispered close to his ear. He tightened the hug and buried his face in my neck.

"I'm here Kookie. I won't leave you. I love you so so much." Jungkook broke the hug and needy pressed his lips against mine. I responded immediately.

"I love you." He whispered between the kisses. He pulled me down so I was laying on top of him. I cupped his face in my hands and continued to kiss him. One thing led to another and well... We may or may not have done it... We defenatly did. And it was pretty much amazing.

..........
Time skip
..........

It was only a few days left until expected birth date. We had been preparing a room for the baby and it was really cute. Jungkooks parents had bought some adorable clothes to the baby which was very thoughtful of them. They were almost as excited as we were.

(I guess you wanna know the gender but I'll keep it a secret for now and let you guess)

I was more ready than ever to start this new life. Jungkook was kinda stressed. He didn't wanna miss the whole thing bc he was at work and he was over thinking everything. I found it kinda cute to be honest.

We had guessed the dates of the child's birth and I guessed five days after expected birth date while Jungkook guessed two days after expected birth date.

We were spending the day with Jungkook's parents and the only thing we were talking about were babies. Mum and dad told me the story of Jungkooks birth and how he was as a kid and we talked about how we thought our baby would look like, the name, personality and everything that we could think of.

(Comment what you think)

The next morning Jungkook woke me up and made me breakfast before he left for work.

I was doing the laundry when I felt water dripping down my leg. I looked down and saw that the water had broke. I panicked for a second before I pulled myself together and sat down.

"Okay Y/N. Calm down. Expected birth date is in 3 days but we'll have to do this now. You are ready. You can do this." I told myself. I picked up my phone and called Jungkook.

"Y/N?" He said his voice worried. He felt what was coming.

"Its happening. We are gonna have a baby, Kookie." I said as my happy tears streamed down my face. I could hear his smile through the phone.