28 - HOME ✔

"Y/N... save me." I could hear the heartbreaking sound of his voice cracking.

"I'll... I'll leave Soojin with your parents and... and hurry to the hospital. I'll be there soon. I promise." I said as I gathered my things at the same time.

"Thank you." Jungkook said and I could hear him relaxing even though his voice was shaking.

"Do you want me to bring something?" I asked and walked over to where Soojin was.

"I'll go to the hospital. Can you please take care of her." I asked them as I kissed my daughters forehead, still with the phone tightly pressed to my ear.

"Of course! No problem!" Eomma said.

(didn't know what to call jks mom and dad so.... Korean it will be.... eomma-mom / appa-dad)

"Don't worry about her. We gladly take care of her as long as you need. We know that Jungkook need someone by his side right now." Appa said.

"Thank you so much!" I said and bowed.

"Oh and Y/N, please tell us when we can come visit." Eomma said and hugged me.

"I will. Thank you!" I said again and hurried to the hospital.

It was a 20 minutes drive but it felt like 20 hours. When I finally arrived, there were barely any parking spots left. It took me almost another 20 minutes, well more exactly, 17 minutes before I left the car and ran towards the big entrance.

As I entered I felt all lost. I didn't know what to do anymore. It got so real. Before my body was acting by itself but now neither my body or my head knew what to do.

"Miss?" I heard and turned my head towards the person behind the voice.

"Miss, are you alright?" A small woman with nurse clothes asked me.

"Ah, yeah, I'm, I'm, eh.... I'm here to see Jeon Jungkook." I managed to say.

"Yes, let me check in which room he is." The small woman said. I followed behind her to the white counter and intensely looked at her as she read on the computer screen.

"He is in the operation room. I'll show you there but you'll have to wait outside until they are done." She said and smiled. I nodded and continued to follow behind her like a lost duckling.

The second we reached the door to the operation room Jungkook was in another nurse rushed out. He almost crashed into us but managed to stop.

"Hello, are you perhaps Y/N?" The man asked me and I nodded.

"Good. Follow me." He said and grabbed my wrist.

"We need to hurry. You'll get clothes and such and then well begin the operation on Jeon Jungkook." He said and started to hand me special clothes.

"Hasn't the operation already begun?" I asked stressed as I pulled on the clothes over my own.

"No. Mr. Jeon refuses to let us begin until you're there with him." He said and pulled me back towards the operation room.

As we entered I could hear that the doctors and Jungkook was talking, or more likely, calmly arguing.

"She's here!" The nurse beside me said and cut all of them off.

"Y/N!" I heard Jungkook's tired voice. I hurried to him and grabbed his outstretched hand.

"I'm here." I whispered against his freezing cold hand. I held it tight in my hands trying to warm it up. Jungkook's tight grip was telling me how he felt. The doctors had already began their job which made Jungkook's grip even tighter.