10 - DOCTOR ✔

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a hug. After a few seconds his arms went from his side's and tightened around my back. He put his chin on top of my head and sighed.
I felt so warm, happy and safe being with Jungkook.

.....

When we had eaten lunch, Jungkook drove me to the clinic. He stopped the car at the parking lot.

"Can you please follow me inside?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Of course." He said and turned off the car.

We sat down in the waiting room. It smelled wierd. Like plastic and old people with a little soap. I didn't like it at all.

I was really nervous. What if something was seriously wrong with me. What if I had to get an operation. I was so not ready for that. What if it was a male-doctor I was gonna meet in a few minutes. I can't do it. I wanna go home. Jungkook placed his hands between mine. I took a steady hold of his hand and I intertwined our fingers in hopes of calming myself down.

"Don't worry." He whispered. He leaned a little closer so our shoulders touched.

"I called before. Your doctor will be a woman." He whispered. I felt a little better.

Just then my name got called. I looked at Jungkook.

"I can follow you inside if you want to." He said. I smiled and shook my head.

"I'll be here when you're done." He said before I left. He was so different from the others. He was doing things like this for me just because he wanted to. He wanted me to feel good.

.....
Jungkook POV
.....

After about half an hour Y/N came back. She had been crying. I hurried up to her and brought her into a hug. She buried her face in my chest and started crying again. I laid down my cheek on her head and rubbed her back.

"It's okay Y/N. Calm down. I'm here." I whispered. I helped her out to the car, put her seatbelt on and drove back home.

I led her to the couch and covered her with a warm blanket. I sat down beside her. she was still shaking a little. I grabbed her hand gently.

"Y/N What happened in there?" I asked. I was so worried for her. I didn't want to see her like this. She was sitting and staring out in mid air. Her eyes were empty. She didn't say a word. Her breathing was fast and irregular.

"Y/N Do you want something?" I asked. She didn't answer. It didn't look like she heard me. I gently grabbed her face.

"Y/N?" I said and looked into her eyes. It was a bit scary. It must have been something really bad. I went out to the kitchen to grab her some water. When I came back she wasn't there. I suddenly heard a crash.

.....
Y/N POV
.....

I searched for the razor but couldn't find it. My tears streamed down and it was hard to breathe. I grabbed the glass with the toothbrush and threw it on the floor. It crashed and broke into pieces. I sat down beside them as I picked up a piece. The door slammed open.

"Stop Y/N NO!" Jungkook said with a loud voice. I looked up at him and the back at the glass piece. I put it against my arm and when I was about to slide it across it Jungkook grabbed my hand. He was looking deeply into my eyes. He slid up his sleeve on his hoodie and then placed my hand with the glass piece on his forearm.

"Do it on me as many times as you wanna do it on yourself." He said. I just looked at him. What was he thinking.

"I- I can't, I don't want to hurt you." I whispered. I was still shook from what he did. What was he thinking? He continued to look into my teary eyes. And then I understood.