4 - FIGHT✔

I didn't get a chance to react before Jungkook kissed me.

I backed away. Jungkook looked down and I think he blushed a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Just forget it." Jungkook said and smiled at me.

"It's fine." I said and laughed it away.

.....

After we were done eating Jungkook drove me back home. He followed inside. Namjoon was laying on the couch.

"Where have you been?!" He asked me a little agressivly. He sat up and looked at me with and angry expression.

"I'm sorry. I slept over at Jungkook's." I said and looked down. Jungkook was standing close behind me.

"Chill Namjoon. She haven't done anything wrong." Jungkook said.

"You have nothing to do with this!" Namjoon shouted and stood up. He came up to me and grabbed my wrist. My ad wrist.

"Let's go." He said and pulled me with him I screamed in pain as I tried to get him to loosen his grip. Jungkook quickly removed Namjoon grip on my wrist and pulled me behind him.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Namjoon shouted.

"I'm not taking it anymore! You treat her like this is wrong! You need to stop hurting her! She's not your toy!" Jungkook shouted back at Namjoon.

"This has nothing to do with you! She belongs to me! I can do whatever I want with her!" Namjoon shouted at Jungkook and tried to get to me. Jungkook stepped forward to cover me. Namjoon harsh shoved Jungkook away and grabbed me.

"Let go of me! I don't want this! Please stop." I said and started crying.

"Oh come on. Stop being such a cry baby." Namjoon said. Jungkook came up and punched Namjoon down.

"She said no!" Jungkook shouted and pulled me back out to the car. I didnt know what to think anymore. Namjoon has been the one to take care of me for many years but now... was he really taking care of me? I've never thought of him using me. The things he has done has been natural. That's the only way I know how people express love. But obviously I was wrong.

.....
A week later
.....

"Y/N, do you want to move in with me?" Jungkook asked as we were eating dinner together. I didnt answer. I didnt know what to answer. I didnt want to be a burden but at the same time, I needed him. I had nothing.

"Y/N I know it can feel a little...wierd... but it's okay. I'll help you get a place of your own. Just please don't go back to Namjoon." Jungkook said. I thought about it for a few seconds before I nodded.

"Thank you Kookie." I said and smiled at him. Jungkooks face turned much brighter.

.....

Namjoon had been calling and texting me non stop. He says that he needs me one second and another he's gonna punnish me.

"Is it Namjoon again?" Jungkook asked as my phone rang again. I nodded and showed him the display. He streched out his hand for me to give the phone to him.

"Stop calling her." Jungkook said as he answered.

"No! She don't want anything to do with you!" He talked loudly.

"Just go kill yourself." Jungkook said and hung up. He gave me my phone back.

"What did he want?" I asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." He said and smiled.

"What do you wanna do now?" Jungkook asked as he was done eating.