Something About Him

I've been in this booth all damn day recording. Why in the hell am I singing love songs when I can't even remember what love feels like. It's been 4 years since my last relationship ended I swore I would never trust another man with my heart.
"That's a wrap." Jason said.
"Alright Jay, I'm going home."
"Why don't you come out with us tonight Tee Tee."
"I don't really think that's a good idea."
"Please it will be good for promoting the album."
"Okay okay I'll go but I'm not staying long." I said.
I gathered my things and head for my car. I got home about 30 minutes later. I sat down and ate something I haven't ate all damn day. After I was done I went upstairs and turned on the shower. I got undressed and stepped into the shower and sat up against the shower wall. I was really not in the mood to go anywhere but Jay was always good to me so of course I would do anything for him. My mind was on getting this damn CD done and getting through this tour. I finally stood up washed my body and took care of my hygiene. I looked in my closet for something to wear. I finally decided on an outfit I pulled out my burgundy catsuit and black stilettos. I got dressed grabbed my keys and my purse and made my way to Genesis. I heard my name being shouted out as soon as I stepped into the club. Gawd why he have to do that I thought to myself.
I put on the best smile I could muster up as I walked through the club to the V.I.P section.
"Tee you made it." Jason said as he stood to hug me.
He was sitting there with two very attractive men.
"These are my boys Larry and Laurent you know Les Twins." He said as if I didn't know who they were.
"And this is Tianna-"
"Tianna Leshonne." Larry interrupted as he kissed my hand. " I know exactly who she is."
"It's nice to meet you guys finally." I said I have been wanting to work with these two since forever now.
I sat down and vibed to the music. They played one of my songs.
"Hey that's you song." Larry said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.
I would usually had pulled away but I let him lead me.
"You gonna sing for me?" He asked with a smile.
"You paying me?" I asked.
"Ooooo you fiesty I like that."
"Are you flirting with me Mr. Bourgeois?"
"It depends."
"On?"
"Is it working?" He said staring into my eyes I got lost in his.
"Hey you still there?" He said waving his hands .
"Hmm." I said snapping out it.
"Kinda." I said smiling back.
It was something about him that drew me to him. I couldn't resist him at all.
Damn what am I gonna do.
"Your videos non do you justice Tianna you are sexy as hell." He whispered..
"Thank you."  I blushed.
He moved closer his breath brushing across my neck. My body shuddered.
"You need a man who will show you what a woman of you stature deserve."
My mind and my body was on two different pages. I wanted to feel the warmth of another body against mine but didn't want the heartbreak that came along with it. I was broken out of my thoughts by his hands caressing my hips. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. "You smell nice." He whispered that accent was making me weak. I finally exhaled and regained my composure.