Take The Reigns

"Tianna tonight us do something different.". I
"Okay what you have in mind."
"Tonight it's your show."
I smiled at the thought of him begging me to cum. Even though I loved his dominate I still had a dominatrix inside roaring to get out. We sat outside waiting for Lau so we could get something to eat I eat a lot more than I use to due to the fact that I usually burn it of hours later.
Laurent finally came out the studio shaking his head at us.
"You two are the horniest people I ever met."  Even as he was ranting and raving about why we should control our sexual impulse we were fooling around.
As he turned Larry quickly removed his hands from under my skirt.
"Ugh there y'all go again." He said as he walked to the car. "You know what go fuck each other I go for dinner alone."
"Awe Lau we're sorry." I said kissing his cheek "we'll behave."
"Awe I non can stay mad at you Tee-Tee." He smiled
With that being said we were off to dinner. The whole time we were eating my mind was on one thing only Larry. I sat and as always my mind was somewhere else. Finally dinner was over. When we got to our hotel room I peeled off my cum soaked clothes and turned on the shower. I let the water pour down my body. I scrubbed every part of it. I stepped out the shower and dried off. Dressing in a leather catsuit with black leather stilettos pulling my long curly hair back in a ponytail. Here goes nothing I thought to myself. I walked out of the bathroom with a seductive swing to my hips. Circling my prey thinking of all the things I wanted to do to him. He tried to stand to touch me but I prevented him from moving placing the heel to my boot in his chest.
"Tonight you follow my lead. Do what I say as I say it when I say it or I will discipline you. You will refer to me as Maîtresse tonight. If you call me by any other name you will be disciplined. Do not speak unless I give you permission to do so or you will be discipline. Are we clear on my instructions? You may speak."
"Yes Maîtresse."
Tying his hands behind the chair and having it lean slightly against the bed. I ripped his shirt off taking the cold champagne  pouring it down his chest letting it trickle down into his pants. I licked him from his navel to his chest biting each place my tongue touched. Slowly I straddled him pulling his head back so I could taste the sweetness of his lips I tugged on it with my teeth moaning with delight. Letting my tongue go from his lips to his chin to his neck. I bit him so hard that skin almost broke. For now keeping my attention on his upper body I sucked and bit and teased every inch of his chest as he struggled not to moan. I let my tongue roam down his abs as I circled his navel  with my index finger. I unfastened his belt pulling it from his waist making a snapping noise with it. Dragging it across his chest.
I unloosened the restraints and instructed him get undress.
"I want you ass up face down I instructed as I pointed to the bed. Since we left all our toys at home I had to improvise. Using the belt as my tool of punishment. I used some of the scraps from his torn shirt as blind folds and restraints.
"Let us begin shall we remember you make any sound with out my permission there will be consequences.