Maîtresse

As the belt hit his naked flesh he growled in pleasure while wincing in pain. I repeated the action each time with more force. Each time the leather struck his naked skin I felt my ovaries jump. I was satisfying my  need for control. My inner dominant. Flipping him onto his back I teased his engorged monster licking and and slightly nibbling on the tip. Watching his eyes begging me for more gave me such a rush.
"Do you have something to say?"
"Please Maîtresse non tease him I beg you to give him pleasure."
I gave him a wicked smile.
"Your pleasure belongs to me mon amour." I twisted my tongue around his member like a serpent would his prey. Causing him to growl louder turning my kitty into water. I took him into my mouth hungrily I sucked the nourishment from his body feeding my desire to fill myself with his essence leaving scratches down his chest.
"Maîtresse I'm about for cum."
"You don't have permission yet if you do I will be forced to punish you  ma cherie." I released his member from the warmth of my mouth. I mounted his large penis taking every bit of him into my opening from underneath me he tried to control the pace. I tightened my vagina walls clenching him inside.
"Ahh shit damn Teee." He screamed
"No no no not tonight my love this is my show do we have an understanding."
" mmmmmm Yes Maîtresse."
"Now naughty boy what should I do for you talking out of turn. Maybe I should gag you. Or even better not let you have the orgasm I know that is raging inside you. Hmm decisions decisions."  I said as I slowly rode him watching his eyes roll into the back of his head. He could barely close his mouth trying to hold on to the orgasm I knew he needed to release. His body began to shake underneath me as I speed up the pace his hands grasping the headboard as I rode him like were in the Kentucky Derby. Pushing down on his shoulders sending him deeper into my my womb the warmth of my juices flowing down his massive dick.
"Harder." I screamed he continued to pound my insides crashing into my walls hitting spots I didn't even know existed.
"Ohhhhh myyy fuckingggg Goddddd more Daddy more give it too me make mama cum" I screamed nearing satisfaction.
"Like this bebe?"
"Mmm yass daddy right there."
As my orgasm reached it's peak I gave him permission to release. I laid on top of him breathless completely satisfied I stroked his cheek and smiled in the truimph of him begging me for his orgasm.