Not Looking For Love.

"Look Larry I'm flattered but I'm not the relationship type." I said.
"Why not?"
"Long story."
"Okay I non gonna press the issue." He said as we continued to dance.
As we danced the scent of him was like a aphrodisiac. I was horny as fuck. I haven't been laid in what seemed like a lifetime. His hands were slowly but surely traveling towards my ass. I wasn't going to stop him. He leaned into my body causing my knees to get weak. He pinned me up against the wall. my heart was beating rapidly. What in the hell am I doing. I thought. He kissed my neck and caused my body to react in a way it hasn't reacted in awhile . Am I really about to do this. I thought.
He whispered in my ear "Give me one night you be in love."
"Is that so?"
I felt like I was melting faster then an ice cube on an hot summer day. Why in the hell is he so fucking sexy? What do I say? It's only one fucking night I need this my body need this.
"What makes you think you can make me fall in love."
He smirked.
He leaned down and kissed my lips.
"Because baby once you go Bourgeois you never go back."
"Mmmmph." I accidently moaned
"So my place or your?" He asked.
I didn't have an answer.
"Let me make it easy for you us going to mines."
I was stuck I didn't know what to say he grabbed my hand and led me towards the exit. My mind was on a merry go round my thoughts were everywhere. I wanted him in the worse way but I knew what guys lime him were about and I wasn't bout to be another notch on his bedpost. Once we made it outside the air was refreshing and much needed. I pulled my jacket around me as a chill ran through my body. We finally got to his car.
"Wait I drove here." I said he grabbed his phone and called his brother moments later he was outside.
"Where should he drop your car off at?" I wrote down my address and handed it to him.
Larry opened the passenger side of his Lamborghini. He helped me inside. Once I was seated comfortably he walked to the driver side and got in. Maybe I had him all wrong I thought to myself he seems like such a gentleman and it's rare these days. But then again maybe it was an act just to loosen me up and get what he wanted from me. I didn't mean to be so mistrusting but from past experiences it was hard  for me. I swore I would never let my guard down not when it came to my heart at least. He glanced over at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and said "non worry belle you in good hands."
I swallowed the lump in my throat his touch was just doing something to me.