Bitch You Don't Know

My temper was flaring in the process turning Larry on. I wanted to murder this hoe. The side of me that loves to inflict pain was slowly but surely sneaking up on me. Dinner was finally over and we were on our way to the club. Laurent and his lady friend drove in a separate car.
"Baby you know I love your brother right?"
"Yes." He said knowing where I was going with this conversation.
"But if that bitch of his keep it up  she gonna get exactly what she asking for."
"Oh bebe non pay that girl no attention she jealous." He said glancing over at me "did I tell you how fucking sexy you look tonight."
"Mmm yes but tell me again Daddy."
"I love how that rolls off you tongue."
Once on the dance floor I forgot all about her. In that moment it was just me and him. I smiled as he grinded his body against mines. I was having a ball all the way up until this bitch got on the floor. She made sure she was right near where Larry and I were dancing even cutting into our dance. I bit my bottom lip so hard it bled a little. Lau gave me a pleading look knowing what I was capable of. He pulled her over to him. Larry grabbed my waist trying to calm me down. The night continued with her constantly just pushing my buttons and I was at my wits end. It all came to a head in the parking lot. This bitch had a nerve to insult my music.
"Aye yo bih the fuck is your problem."
"I don't know what you mean."
"All fucking night you been fucking with me so what the fuck is you problem."
"For starters who are you for me to even waste my time on you."
"Bitch I'm Tianna Leshonne ask somebody about if you don't know." I said as I started pulling off my earrings.
"How ghetto you are just as ghetto as your little boyfriend over there. I don't know how Laurent deal with either of you."
I pulled the small container of Vaseline from my purse and put it on my face. That was the final straw. There was nothing Larry or Laurent could say to stop me she was going to get exactly what she been asking for all night.  Laurent pleaded with her to shut up. It's one thing to insult me but what you won't do is insult my man. She kept her barrage of insults coming. I took off my stilettos handing Larry both my purse and shoes. She opened her mouth to say something else and was met by a left hook. She hit me in my face causing my mouth to bleed I licked my lips the taste of blood giving me an adrenaline rush.
At full speed I went at her knocking her to the ground straddling her hitting her with a series of blows. I was getting horny with each time she screamed.
"Laurent get this bitch off me" she screamed.
I was enjoying the rush I was getting from inflicting pain on this woman moaning in evil delight I think it was making me hornier than I already was. Larry finally pulled me off of her kicking and screaming. Holding me close to him as Laurent pulled her from off the ground. Larry carried me to the car locking me in the car. I sat in my seat pouting as him and Laurent had a brief conversation before going our separate ways. I stared out the window the whole ride home I was still heated. Larry glanced over at me then back to the road. He shook his head at how turned on he was at the moment. Tonight he saw how much he really meant to me and that I was willing to beat a bitch ass over him.