Public Affection

We finally met up with Laurent who didn't look too happy.
"Bro I been waiting for you for an hour." Laurent complained.
"I sorry bro I was busy." He said staring back at me.
Laurent looked me up and down and then smiled like he knew what exactly took us so long.
"I always late so what you complain for."
"Because I hungry."
"Well you know you could have ordered food."
"That would have been rude."
I listened to them argue back and forth it was actually adorable. I don't think I've genuinely smiled this much in a long time.
I drifted off into my own world as I often do. My thought process was broken by a question.
"What do you think Tianna." Larry asked.
"About what." I said.
"About doing a workshop with us."
"That would be amazing. " I said honored by the suggestion. I was trying really hard to focus on the conversation but kept getting distracted. I kept thinking about the possibilities and the many things he was going to do to me. It made me moist between my legs.
"Tianna!" Both twins were now screaming.
"Huh" I said finally breaking out of my lustful thoughts.
"What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours? Larry asked.
"You don't want to know." I said shaking my head. I just couldn't keep my mind from traveling back to my house back to my room of torture and pleasure. The pain that I wanted that I needed to have inflicted upon my body made me wetter. The waitress finally made her way to our table to take our order. I ordered whatever that would get me home quicker. I drifted back off into my naughty thoughts. My imagination was so vivid I could actually feel his hands touching my body. The feeling so intense I felt an orgasm raging. Trying hard to hold in the moans I wanted to let out. I didn't realize that Larry was actually fondling my goods under the table. I didn't stop him the thrill of it turned me on. He continued his conversation with his brother as if nothing was happening. I was just praying no questions were thrown my way. Oh shit I thought to myself I'm about to cum. Lord what was this man doing to me I didn't want to lose control at a restaurant. It was coming on strong.
"Oh fuuuuck." I screamed.
Laurent looked at me with a what the fuck look then back at his double who sat there with an innocent look on his face.
"You nasty mon frere." Laurent laughed.
As I was regaining my composure I took a deep breath. I excused myself to clean up the mess Larry made of me. When I came back to the table the food had arrived. Larry watched me as I erotically ate my food. The look on his face spoke louder than words. Laurent was caught in the middle of our lustful behavior. He shook his head laughing at our flirting. Finally lunch was over and we parted ways not before making plans for that evening. Larry drove like a maniac through traffic making it back to my place in half the time it should of took to get there. He kissed me feverishly as I tried to open the door. Finally the door opened and we fell to the floor. I grinded against his body as he pulled my shirt over my head softly kissing my breast. He flipped me on to the floor and removed my jeans. He quickly removed his clothing before burying himself deep in my womb thrusting into me like this was the last time he was gonna fuck me. I moaned uncontrollably as he filled me to the hilt. I grabbed his hair causing him to thrust harder into me until we both climaxed. We laid on the floor breathlessly. I twisted my fingers through his hair and just stated in his eyes. I saw my whole future inside of them he reached over kissing me again it felt like electricity coursing through my veins. For the rest of the afternoon we just laid there talking about any and everything. The sun was setting in the sky and it was time to get ourselves together to meet with Laurent and Jay. We finally made our way to my oversized tub he ran us some bath water and we got in together and soaked afterwards we got dressed then head out to the club.