Your body is my playground

I still wasn't sure about this relationship thing but I couldn't deny that he made me feel different than any guy ever has. I found out two things about myself last night one I am submissive. Two I am turned on by pain. Larry was my dominator and I was loving it. He made me cum in ways I never thought possible. I stood in the bathroom of his hotel flashbacks of the night before flashing through my mind. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize he was standing behind me until the warmth of his breath brushed across my neck. He bit into my neck almost hard enough to break skin. I moaned as the painful pleasure swept through me.
He released his bite from my neck and turned on the shower. "Get in." He demanded. I did as I was told.
He pinned my body against the shower wall letting his tongue play between my lips. With his free hand pushing my thighs apart as he played between my legs.
Breathlessly I kept trying to form words but none came out that made sense.
" Non talk bebe all I want for hear is you moan. You feel the water I want you this wet tonight when us fuck."
"Yes...... Da..ddy." I said still gasping for air. What was he doing to me. I was under his control and I was loving it. He continued to play with my clit causing me to scream profanities. " Awe bebe such nasty words coming from such a beautiful mouth."
I was cumming hard so hard I lost my balance. He caught me and held on to me until my body stopped shaking. After I was able to stand he left me in the shower to contemplate what had just happened. I stood there mouth wide open in a daze. I begin to wash my now sensitive body every touch sent more pleasure through my body. As I washed my kitty the wash clothes was making my overly sensitive kitty purr. The pleasure so unbearable I screamed out but from who? I was finally able to make it through my shower. I was drained all I wanted was food and sleep. I wrapped the towel around my body and exited bathroom. Larry had nothing on but his boxers. He was in the kitchen cooking it smelled so good. He handed me one of his t-shirts.
"No need to get dressed you stay here with me all weekend."
I pulled the T-shirt over my body and sat back in the chair with my knees to my chest. I watched him cook with lustful thoughts in my mind. As if he could read my mind he bent over and whispered in my air " later my little vixen."
I smiled as I thought about all the things I wanted him to do to me the things I wanted to do to him. He looked over at me and winked. He turned back around and continued to cook as I dozed off to sleep. This was panning out to be the best weekend ever. I'm glad Jason made me come out with him. I don't know if this was his plan but lawd knows I needed this. He gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. I slowly opened my eyes to the most beautiful sight I ever saw.
"Eat bebe cause what I have in store for you, you going for need all your strength."
"Mercy." I said biting my bottom lip which made his soldier stand and salute me.
"Mmmmph no mercy bebe that's non in my vocabulary and stop biting your lip before I come and bite it for you." He said while massaging his member.
I laughed as I enveloped the fork with my lips. "Mmmmm this is soo good." I moaned.
"Do it taste better than me?" He asked
"Oh gawd no but it does come second as the best thing I have put into my mouth."
He couldn't help but laugh.
"But nothing compare to the sweetness flowing from between your thighs." He said making me blush.
"Stawp it Larry you making me blush." I said taking another bite of food. I was about to chew but he put his tongue in my mouth.
"Mmmmm"  he moaned "it taste even better with a hint of you on it."
I shook my head and laughed again.
"You are too much Mr. Bourgeois."
"You non know Tee-Tee you bout to be my own personal playground. I'm bout to do things to you that you only dream about." He said as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist before sitting back down. He kissed me until I was breathless making me weak. "You all mines cherie and I'm going for make every single fantasy you have come true."