World Tour

It was time for my world tour. My tour bus was departing at three in the morning. I was restless pacing back and forth through our living room.
"Would you stop that you gonna walk a hole in the carpet." Larry said
I sighed before sitting on the couch. I began biting my nails Larry hated that. He walked over and removed my fingers from my mouth kissing them one by one.
"Why you so nervous."
I really didn't know it's not my first tour. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Let me relax you mind." He said massaging my back. I moaned softly.
This was probably not an good idea as we needed to be ready to go in a few hours. He knew his touch made me weak.
"Stoop Larrrry." I whined
"You non want me to stop." He said as his hands ventured further down my body.
" You're right but we have to."
He pouted as he removed his hands.
"No kitty tonight."
"Nope."
We both let out a sigh as we climbed into bed. He wrapped his arms around me his warm breath on the back of my neck. Lawd have mercy. I was really being tested tonight. I closed my eyes hoping sleep would overcome temptation. I felt his warm wet lips on my spine. I tried to muster up the strength to stop him. It was useless.
"You not playing fair amour."
He smiled knowing he has won.
" I know."
We made love until 2 AM. I had to force myself out of bed. It was a long ride before we got to the next city maybe I could get some sleep then. Laurent walked to the bus wide awake. He laughed at Larry and I as we walked like zombies.
"Bro is not funny."
I was happy when I finally got settled on the bus. I laid my head against the window and closed my eyes. Larry sat next to me laying his head in my lap within ten minutes we both were out like lights.
We made it to our destination later that evening. We really had no time to settle in we had to go straight to dress rehearsal being that our first show was the next night. I added the song that Larry and I wrote together to the set. Laurent sat in awe as he heard it for the first time.
"Wow is beautiful." He said wiping tears from his eyes.
Watching his reaction to the lyrics made me tear up too. The song was about overcoming the fear of opening up your heart and letting love in. It was also about the healing process that every broken heart must go through.
"What's the name of the song?"
"You know we never named it."Larry said.
I thought for a moment.
"How about Surrender?"
"Is beautiful. Tee-Tee I non know you have so much power in you voice . When you sing I feel it in my soul."
I had to admit this is one of the more realer songs for me. My other songs were bubble gum pop. This song had soul it had heart. It had feeling to it. This was the type of music I wanted to make something that moved people. I wanted a song that people could relate to and this was it the turning point of my career. With Larry vocals added it made the song even better.