Fulfilling A Need

I felt like such an idiot. I was so caught up in the moment. I didn't think things through. I'm not that type of girl.
"Is everything okay?" He asked
"Yeah I'm good" I said standing up to leave.
"Wait stay us can start slow." He said smiling. His beautiful smile caused me to smile.
"I'm just so fucked up right now." As I looked at the floor.
"You want talk about it."
Should I? I really needed to get some of this weight off my chest. Nah I ain't about to open that can of worms up.
"Do you want me to take you home?"
Even though I knew I probably should have just went home something in his eyes wouldn't let me leave.
"No we can still kick it. "
"So Tianna when you next tour?"
"In six months. I need to start auditioning back up dancers and singers."
"I sing and dance for you if you want."
"Yeah right why would you want to be a back up dancer?"
"No I just want for dance for you." He shot me a sly grin.
Oh my gawd why he have to be so damn sexy. Those feelings of lust was coming back to the forefront of my mind. He was making my body temperature rise again. He reached over and pulled my body close to his. My need for physical contact was taking over he kissed me passionately while touching me in places that haven't been touched by nobody but me. Soft moans slipped from my lips as he began to undress me.
"You so sexy." He said as he continued to kiss me down my body.
"You sure you want do this?" He asked.
"Yes." I said as I whimpered from his touch.
He continued to undress my body taking off everything except my panties.
My body responding each time his lips came in contact with my skin. I let his hands roam freely up and down my curves indulging in his sensual touch. His fingers creeping towards my thighs separating them. He licked his lips in delight and smiled. Once he reached my forgotten tomb I lost control wetness flowing everywhere. He inserted his finger causing a bit of pain but more pleasure.
"Damn girl when was last time you been fucked?"
"It's been awhile." I said slightly embarrassed.
"Well Daddy gonna do you body right tonight I told you one night with me and you'll be in love.
He played with my kitty until she begin to purr.
As I laid saturating the sheets with cum  he removed his clothes his beautiful body made me want to cum again. 
He turned his attention back to the geyser formally known as my vagina and continued to pleasure her in ways my mind couldn't even comprehend.  She was begging for his touch. She craved it. He stuck his tongue into my wetness slowly easing the aching of my forgotten walls.
I screamed his name as he placed his swollen member within my walls causing me painful bliss with each stroke. Turning our bodies to where his body was now on the bed I rode him like he was my last ride. He smacked my ass causing my inner animal to emerge. I increased my speed clinching around his member tightly. "Oh my god bebe." He growled as his fingers were digging deep into my hips. I felt my orgasm raging to be set free. He continued to ravage my insides from underneath while the palm of his hand kissed my moist skin. The pain and pleasure bringing on another explosion of an orgasm. His grip was becoming tighter around my waist as he moaned eyes rolling to the back of his head.  He flipped me back onto the bed pushing himself deeper into my body making my muscles contract around his dick.
"Tianna you feel so good you so tight ohhh shit." He moaned into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to match him stroke for stroke. Finally I felt his body jerk and he yelled. "Oh shit Bébé I cumming."
I was already there we climaxed together. Laying in the juices of our lust. I laid there completely satisfied grinning like a Cheshire cat. He turned and faced me removing strands of my now soaked hair from my face.
I felt fulfilled. I felt a little of the ice melting away.
"Thank you." I whispered laying my head against his chest he stroked my back until I fell into a deep sleep.
"Bonne nuit cherie." He said kissing my forehead he slowly drifted off to sleep after.