My Master His Submissive

The morning sun was bright in the sky I laid in his arms and just for a moment I was at peace forgetting all my problems. Forgetting my heartache It's been along time since I felt like that. I felt free in that moment. His eyes slowly opened he gently ran his fingers down my back staring into the windows of my soul.
He finally spoke.
"You my girl now."
I wanted to protest but he silenced me with his finger.
"You my girl. This my pussy."
"I-"
"Don't make me fuck you into submission belle."
The sound of his command sent ripples through my body.
"Yes baby whatever you say."
"Good girl." He said as he smacked my ass.
I attempted to get up but he pinned me back to the bed.
"Non non I no tell you to get up. I not done with you yet."
My vagina was fluttering. His dominating ways was turning me on making me become wetter than I have ever been.
He grabbed my wrist restraining me to his bed. He took a feather looking thing and begin to run it down my body sending sensations that I've never felt through my soul.
"Tell me belle how much you want me to fuck you."
"Badly." I whimpered.
" I don't believe you Belle. Make me believe you." He said as he continued to run the feather down my body.
"Mmmmmmm I want it badly."
"You refer to me as Daddy when I fuck you. Do you understand."
"Yes Daddy."
I've never had anyone dominate over me the way he was. He made my coochie drip.
"Beg for this dick I'm about to feed you." He said teasing my tongue with the tip of it.
"Can I please have it?"
"Beg more." He said.
"Pleaassse Daddy can I have it."
As he walked towards me I licked my lips in anticipation staring hungrily at his engorged member.
"Open your mouth belle let me enter her." He said as he pulled my head back.
I did as I was told I tried to suck his soul from him. I greedily drank from his enormous hose sucking until a light taste of his seed begin to spread across my tongue. I wanted more he tasted amazing . He wrapped his hands in my hair pushing himself deeper into my throat. He was almost at his end his body jerked as if a bolt of lightening hit him. He let his seed flow  freely down my throat I enjoyed every drop of it as I continued to drink from him. He bent down and kissed my lips gently biting the bottom one. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest as he pulled me closer spreading my legs apart before diving between my legs again. I held onto the headboard so tight almost snatching it from the wall as his tongue hit a new spot. Satisfied with my reaction. He said "cum for daddy belle"
My mind went blank as his tongue wrapped around my clitoris. All I screaming is more "Daddy please don't stop, Right there oh gawd Larry."
"Mmmm Tianna you taste so good give daddy more." He growled as he continued to devour me until he was full. He sat up and wiped his mouth.
"Now that's what I call good eating now bring that sexy ass to the shower."