SURRENDER.

As hard as I tried to run away from love it found me. It beat me into submission. I never thought that love could feel this good. Everything I was searching for was in him all along. He healed me unshackled my soul. I surrendered to him letting him take control placing my everything in his hands. But it was not just I who surrendered it was him too, admitting that just as much as I needed him he needed me too. See we feed off of each other's energy and nourish each other's souls.  It was no longer lust it was a necessity. I needed him like I needed the air flowing through my lungs or the blood flowing through my veins. It is he who keeps my from losing my sanity. I am blessed that he was sent to help heal the broken pieces of my spirit. Showing me that love can be something wonderful. I am forever in his debt. I watched as the sun caressed his caramel skin I smiled at the heavenly masterpiece that laid beside me. I knew that no matter what he would always protect my heart and put my best interest first. Even if that meant he may have to let me go to do so.That's what love is loving someone so much that you would endure causing your own heart pain just to make sure that, that person is happy. But in this moment I was content with him being the king of my universe and me being the queen in his .
                  THE END