50 Shades Of Blaze Pt. 2

The pain rushing through my body put me in a euphoric state. I held on to my orgasm as long as I could trying to force my body to be obedient to his command. But it was no use my orgasm escaped from my body with powerful force causing tears to flow from my eyes. Larry grabbed my hair and whispered in my ears "You non follow the rules Bébé so you must be spanked."  My body was tired yet begging for more. I was lost in space and time where nothing else existed except the two of us. I was pulled from my thoughts by a stinging sensation.
"Mmmmm." I moaned as the action was repeated over and over again. I was flipped on to my back legs spread wide apart his tongue slowly traveling up my thighs it lingered at my vagina. He looked me in my eyes.
"Is this what you want?" He asked as he nibbled on my piercing tugging at it causing me to scream.
"Yesssss." I screamed.
"Yes what? He asked pulling harder on my piercing. I was trying to answer but I couldn't form a sentence.
"Answer me or I pull this whole thing off you clit with my teeth."
"Yes ......Daddy." I managed to say.
"I make you wait for having orgasm you non have permission to have." He said as he uncuffed me. " Now I hungry us go eat."
He lifted me from the bed and carried me to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator pulling out some orange juice. He poured two cups.
"Here Belle you need this." I was so thirsty but also weak my body in the last two days have taken on quite the much appreciated punishment. I could barely lift the glass. He noticed the difficulty I was having and lifted the cup for me.
" Thank you."
"No problem ma reine. Daddy putting a hurting on that body huh?"
"I don't mind Daddy."
"Good girl cause there's more to come."
"Mmmmm can't wait."
He continued to search the things he needed to cook with. I sat there and watched him with sinful unadulterated lust circling in my mind. It was something about him I can't explain it but it brought out another side of me. As always I was lost in my own head. I didn't even notice he was talking to me that is until I felt my body being lifted from my seat. He sat me on the counter and let his tongue play between my legs.
" I want to hear you Bébé tell me how you feel."
I closed my eyes and let his pleasure take over my body totally letting go of the control I was trying so hard to hold onto I let him dominate my body and mind. After doing so it was a new type of high something I've never felt before. I screamed his name loudly not caring anymore of who might hear me. His tongue curling and flicking in and out of my clit caused me to cum uncontrollably in his mouth he drunk every drop that fell from my faucet. I dug my nails into the countertop as his tongue lashes became more intense. His fingernails digging into my flesh caused me to lose my breath. He lifted me from the counter my legs wrapped around his neck carrying me to the table he pulled his tongue from my fountain and shoved his monster into my swollen cave he played with my erected nipples squeezing and biting them occasionally. The pleasure and pain so intense that I dug my nails so deep into his back that l was breaking skin. I tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth he growled in pure satisfaction. My breathing becoming heavy as sweat dripped from my body. In the moment of pure bliss he climaxed pouring his seed all down my abdomen causing me to squirt all over the kitchen counter. I closed my eyes and let pure emotion take over my shaking body as I wept not from sadness but joy. Joy that I have not felt in years. My emotional orgasm drained me as I fell asleep on the kitchen counter. Larry lifted me and carried me to the bedroom. He played in my sweat drenched hair until he dozed off into a deep beautiful sleep. He never even got a chance to cook. I guess he was full after devouring me.