I think I love you

After our bath. I dried my body  I laid beside him in what was now our bed. I wanted to completely give myself to him. But the pain of the past prohibited me. I was so fragile the smallest thing would shatter my already broken heart. With that said Larry made the ache go away I didn't feel lonely anymore. He was more than just my lover he was my best friend. I wasn't sure about any of this. It was new to me someone putting my needs first. If he was playing games with me he was disguising it well. He pulled my body close to his kissing me gently down the spine.  It was definitely different but a welcoming feeling. I was starting to feel inhumane feeling the only thing I was capable of feeling was pain. He let his fingers travel down into where my passion awaited his sensual touch sticking them in and out of her warmth. I moaned quietly in his ears.
" You know how much that sound turns me on." He whispered.
He continued to pleasure my needy opening with his skillful digits. His touch beckoning for her to cum. As always she followed his lead and did what he asked of her. Pouring out like water from a faucet.
"Non worry Mon Amour I make you cum all night. I want you to feel me so deep in your soul that Every time you think about it you'll cum and know deep in your heart the way I feel about you."
He laid me across the bed tracing the frame of my body with his tongue.
"I have idea." He said. "No move."
He left the bedroom and returned back with a hand full of dessert toppings.
"What are you going to do with that." I laughed.
"You see us going to play a guessing game."
"Sounds fun."
"I go first you have to guess the flavor or the feeling."
"Okay." He blind folded me and helped me lay back down on the bed.
"Open you mouth."
He placed a slice of pineapple in his mouth and kissed my lips.
"Mmmmm pineapple with a hint of you."
"Okay that one was too easy."
I hear him opening a bottle of some sort. The sensation from the chilled liquid being poured on my body made me squirm.
"Be still." He laughed.
"Sorry it tickles."
"So you ticklish." He said tickling me again.
He continued to place objects on my body. He began to feast starting from my collar bone eating and sipping from whatever he placed on my body.
"How does it feel my sexy entree."
I was speechless breathing in deeply I tried to answer him but couldn't my words were lost in the emotions he was drawing from my quivering lips.
"Talk to me Bébé I need to hear you that you like it how does it make you feel."
"Mmmmm it feels like- mmmm."
I was unable to form a sentence.
"Tell me you want to cum for me."  He sucked the liquid that he had poured onto my body from my navel wrapping his tongue around my piercing. I bit down on my lower lip as he continued to roam my body with his seraphic tongue panting heavily gasping for air my nails digging deep into the bed  surrendering to the orgasm that was begging to be released. He picked another object from his menu. It was cold yet warm. He ran it down my body until he reached my dripping pussy placing it directly on my clit causing the most powerful orgasm I have ever had.
"Mmmmm oh shit." I screamed.
Clinching my thighs together.
I felt my arms being placed above my head as he entered my body but not with his usual
force. But slowly he rotated his hips each stroke causing a whole new reaction. I wrapped my legs around his muscular frame not wanting his body to disconnect from mine. The passion from his soul was being poured into mine as his rhythm increased.
This orgasm was different no profanities escaped from my lips.
"Oh my God I love you Larrry." I cried as my orgasm left my body.