Taming Tianna.

I sat at the guys workshop I loved watching them dance. The only thing that bothered me was I am possessive I believe what's mine is mine. I have an issue with other women touching my boyfriend. This day in particular I was in a mood. Most people know Larry and I are dating whether they like it or not they respect it. But then you have some girls who just don't give a fuck. Which brings us to the following events. As I said I loved watching the guys do their thing I also love vibing with their fans they have some of the most amazing fans in the world. Larry was dancing and this one lady just kept touching him in places that were reserved for me. I tried to keep my cool. Even one of his fans was telling her that I was his girlfriend. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Now y'all already know the girl has monster of a temper. I excused myself and head to the bathroom. I finally regained my composure. When I returned the scene that played out may be one that was created in my mind but I snapped. I stormed out of the gym with Larry following behind me.
"TIANNA, TIANNA."
"LET ME GO."
"WOULD YOU STOP." He said grabbing my waist.
"LET ME GO, LET ME GO." I said.
He picked my tiny body up and pinned me to the wall.
"CALM DOWN!"
"GET OFF OF ME LARRY."
He placed his hand around my throat. "CALM YOUR ASS DOWN TIANNA DON'T MAKE ME REMIND YOU WHO YOU TALKING TO."
He said as he kissed my neck. Even though he was making me horny as fuck. I was still heated.
I tried to slap him which caused him to get upset. He put me back on the ground.
"So you forgot how Daddy roll bring your ass." He said pulling me into the bathroom locking the door behind him. He pushed me against the wall pulling down my pants with force. He smacked my voluptuous ass with his massive hand the sting causing my kitty to wake up.
"Now didn't I say calm down."
"Yes."
"Yes what?" He said as he repeated the action this time harder.
" Mmmmm yes Daddy."
He pulled his massive trouser snake out, he bent me over the sink and entered my wet haven.
"You gonna learn girl you belong to me." He said as he pounded my insides.
"Mmmmm yes Daddy."
"You also gonna learn to control that fiery temper of yours too." He said as he pulled my hair.
"Yes Daddy."
"I no hear you. "
"Mmmmm yes mmmmm DADDY." My voice echoing off the walls in the bathroom.
" Now when us go back out there you gonna act like you got sense right?"
"Mmmmmhmmmm."
"I can't hear you."
"Mmmmm yes Daddy."
"Now tell my kitty she has permission to cum." As if on cue she let out a massive orgasm. I cleaned up myself and the mess we made. I straightened my hair and clothes before exiting the bathroom. Yes I am dickmatized I don't care. I would do anything he told me to do not just because he fucks me like a porn star but because I love and respect him. When I got back to the gym I sat down and watched the rest of the the workshop on my best behavior. He glanced over at me and winked. I smiled back at him. I let my mind drift as it often do before I knew it it was time to go home.