The Room

"Larry I have to get some things from from home if I'm going to be here all weekend."
"What do you need other than me?" He asked.
"A toothbrush for starters." I laughed.
"Okay I agree with that one after us eat we go to you house."
"Thank you."
He watched as I got dressed thinking about all the positions he wanted to put me in later.
I smiled at the idea of him touching me again. He made me feel like a new woman. After getting dress I had to make a stop. We stopped at Jay's house.
"So that's where you disappeared to." He smiled. "Oh my god Tianna you're glowing I haven't seen that glow in a long time. You must have got some."
"Mind your business nosey." I laughed. "So are we on for later?"
"Definitely and Larry whatever it is you doing to sis keep it up cause I miss that smile right there."
Larry gave off one of the sexiest most cockiest smirks like he knew he pur it down.
"Oh shut up Jay." I said as I hugged him before leaving.
We finally were off to my house. Once we got there I saw my car parked in my driveway. I stuck my key in the door and turned the lock the scent of vanilla and strawberries rushed out. Larry looked around at the beautifully decorated living room.
"Your house is so beautiful."
"Thank you would you like an tour."
"Sure why not."
I walked him around showing him all the rooms in my house except one.
"What's in there." He said pointing at my secret room.
"That's private I don't let anyone see it." He continued to walk towards the door.
"Open it." He demanded.
"No please don't make me."
"Us should share everything us should have no secrets."
He was right we shouldn't start a new relationship with secrets. I unlocked the room that no one but me has ever seen. He walked in his eyes becoming wide. It was filled with chains, whips, hand cuffs flogger, and so on and so forth. I felt my myself blushing from embarrassment.
"So you into rough sex huh" He asked.
I looked at him with surprise.
"Uh yeah I mean kinda." I said still looking at the floor.
"Is nothing to be embarrassed about bebe me too" he said as he explored the content in my room."And us going for spend the rest of the weekend at your house."
"Yes Daddy." With a little too much excitement in my voice.
I closed and locked the room back up. I both anticipated and feared what the night may bring. I walked to my bedroom to change my clothes. We were suppose to be meeting his brother for lunch. I undressed and stepped into the shower to freshing up. As I was about to step out of the shower Larry pushed me back in.
"We going to be late meeting your brother."
" I want fuck you now Lau can wait."
I don't know why the dominance in his voice makes my kitten purr but she was up and ready to go. Larry bent me up against the wall while entering me from behind with so much force it almost sent me crashing through the shower wall.
"Oh God." I moaned from the pain followed by pleasure.
He continued to pound my insides as I screamed for more. He pulled my hair pulling himself deeper into my womb.
"Oh my God I'm cumming."
"No you hold it until I say you can."
I tried my best to hold to what needed to be released. His movement became more tense. He pounded faster as I begged him for release. Tears now forming from the aching of needing to release. He was finally reaching his orgasm as he gave me permission to release. Both of our love juices flowing down my thighs and being washed down the drain . I was breathless. He held me in his arms as my chest heaved up and down. He smiled at me making my kitty excited again. I had to get her under control or they were going to send me to the hospital by this days end. I grabbed a towel and dried off I sat at the edge of the bed and moisturized my skin. I looked in my closet for something to wear. I pulled out a pair of black jeans my red crop top shirt my black leather jacket with a pair of spiked black stilettos. I was about to straighten my hair when Larry stopped me. "Non bebe leave it like that is look sexy."
I finally finished doing my make-up and ready to go.
I walked down the steps and Larry's jaw dropped.
"Mmmm I got the sexiest girl on the planet."
"Oh stawp it you just saying that so you can get in my cookie jar again."
"But you forget ma cherie I own that cookie jar."
"Oooop." I laughed.
"Come let's go."