50 Shades Of Blaze Pt 1

We walked into the club hand in hand. I was smiling from ear to ear as we walked to the VIP section of the club. Jay and Laurent stood to greet us. We ordered drinks and sat and talked for awhile. Then it was off to the dance floor his body moving in sync with mine had me floating. He whispered in my ear all the things he wanted to do to me when we got home. I felt his hands grasping my ass lifting me around his waist for a moment I forgot I was in a club.
"Do you like the way I made you feel in restaurant."
"Yes."
"Do you want to continue that feeling?"
"Yes." He smiled as he put me back on the ground "your wish is my command ma reine."
I smiled.
"I love that sexy ass smile upon you face."
We walked back towards the both.
"You know you two look so good together." Jay said.
"Thank you."
"Just treat my sis right because she deserves it." He continued
"I'll treat her like the precious gem she is." Larry responded.
I sat there melting. He was so sweet and so far he was good to me. I leaned over and kissed his lips.
"Mmm what was that for?" He asked
"Just for you being you."
"Aweeee." Laurent cooed "is so cute." The night ended as the sun was appearing in the sky.
We were pulling into my driveway. After we entered my house he pushed me against the wall tearing my clothes off piece by piece throwing the scraps to the floor. Holding my wrists against the wall.
"Don't move." He instructed.
"Yes Daddy."
He ran his tongue down my neck. He bit into my neck causing a tingling sensation to run down my body. I began to squirm he turned my body to where I was facing the wall.
" I say non move." He said as his palm made contact with my ass.
The sting from it made my juices flow down my thighs. He reached in between them feeling the flood between my legs he had caused.
"Nice and wet just the way I like it." He said as he licked his fingers.
"Now be a good girl and crawl to the couch for me" I stared at him like he was crazy.
"I non going to ask again."
I rolled my eyes and knelt to the floor and began to crawl. He walked over and sat on the couch .
"Take some of that sass out of your attitude Tee-Tee or I have to discipline you."
I rolled my eyes again he grabbed me by my throat. " YOU THINK I NOT SERIOUS? OPEN THE DOOR." He said he lifted me from the floor. I walked over to my secret room and opened the door. Larry threw me over his shoulder and walked me to the bed. He threw me down on it holding on to my wrist. My chest heaved up and down from all the excitement. I bit down on my lower lip as he began to leave small bites all over my body. He restrained my arms and legs to the bed. My breathing was becoming quick in pace from excitement. He began to kiss down my body causing me to scream out loudly as he fingered my sensitive clit.
"You too loud Bébé and I not tell you to scream yet."
He roughly kissed my lips as he continued to play in my wetness. He was biting my lip as he kissed me. I wanted to make a sound but was already instructed not to. He flipped my body to where my ass was in the air. He grabbed one of my floggers and started to work my body over. I bit my lip keeping the desire to moan inside.
Larry begin to undress leaving the air to caress my skin for the moment. Once undressed he continued to play with my kitty. Suddenly I felt pressure on my ass as he entered me anally. I grabbed the only thing I could possibly grab on to as he continued to pound my swollen hole.
"Ahhh Daddy!" I screamed.
"I told you no sound" He pumped harder crashing into my body with vicious strokes.
"Tell Daddy how much you like it."
I tried to say something but the words were caught in my throat.
I was almost there.
"Can I cum please Daddy?" I asked.
"Non bebe non yet. It feel so good inside you girl you got me addicted to this shit." He growled before nibbling on my ear.
"Oh shit Daddy right there harder." I screamed as he was hitting spots on me I didn't even know I had."
"Fuck cherie oh my god it feels so good." He moaned as I continued to dance on his dick like a porn star. He slipped his fingers into my opening making cum drip down my legs.  He flipped my body and smiled.
"Any last words before I put you into a coma."