Chapter seven

I got into William's car. The tears just started coming and they wouldn't stop. William pulled me into a hug. My head rested against his chest.

Listening to his heartbeat, my tears started to slow until I wasn't crying anymore. I felt sleepy. I was tempted just to fall asleep like that.

"Better?" William asked.

"Yes, thank you." I nodded.

William seemed just as reluctant to move as I was. But, he let go.

"You want to go home? I can stay over at your house if you want?" William asked when he got in the driver seat.

"But, won't your mom worry?" I asked.

"She doesn't give a fuck about me, as long as I don't get in trouble with the cops or school." William put the car in drive.

He drove down the streets to my house. I chewed on my inner cheek out of nervous habit.

We pulled into my driveway, but William didn't unlock the door. Instead he leaned over and gave me a kiss, surprising me. He pulled me closer to him. My body hitting the center console.

I wrapped my arms around the back of William's neck, deepening the kiss. He kissed me with ferocity. All my walls fell down for him.

His lips tasted of vanilla and chocolate. It was a great mix that I never knew existed. I wanted more. I needed more. But not here. Not now.

William pulled out of the kiss but stayed close to me. His breath was uneven.

"I never officially asked you to be my girlfriend, did I?" William asked.

"No, and yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled.

William's eyes turned dark with lust. He pulled me into another kiss. Our lips moved in sync. I closed my eyes and just focused on his taste and the way he felt against me.

My phone ruined the mood by ringing. We separated and I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Father was requesting a video chat with me.

"Keep quite." I whispered to William.

I answered the video call.

"Sadie! Where are you!?" Father yelled.

"I'm in the driveway. My friend just brought me home." I answered.

It wasn't a lie.

"Come inside right now!" Father was fuming.

"Okay, bye daddy." I smiled before hanging up.

"I'm sorry." William mumbled.

"Don't be. You did nothing wrong." I reassured him.

We got out of the car and went into the house. I lead William through the maze of the house. Father was in the dining room sitting at the table with my step-mom.

Uh oh. They had my stash of money I had from fight club. This wasn't good.

"Sadie, where did you get this money?"  Father asked in a falsely calm voice.

"I've been working extra shifts at the gym." I lied.

They thought I worked at the private gym.

"Sadie Lynne, there is about a thousand three hundred dollars here. Do you really expect me to believe you earned that much from extra shifts at the gym?" Father's voice raised in anger.

"Father, I've been saving money for my eighteenth birthday, I worked some other jobs as well to help me get more money." I replied calmly.

"How long?" Father asked.

"Three years." I answered.

That was true. The money took me three years to save up. I joined the fight club in eighth grade. I was the youngest member of the club.

"David, let her have her money, it's not horrible." My step-mom spoke up.

"Okay, who's this?" Dad motioned toward William.

"He's my friend. Is it okay if he stays the night?" I explained.

"If you wear you're winter pajamas." Father stated his condition.

"Thank you daddy!" I smiled.

I gave father a big hug. I planted a kiss on his cheek. Dad gave me my money. I lead William upstairs to my room. I hid my money. And put my backpack at my desk. William put his backpack next to mine.

"Will, is this real, was that fight real?" I asked.

"Yes, this is real, that fight was real." William answered.

We sat side by side on my bed. I could tell he wanted to kiss me. He was holding back for me.

A/N~ Sorry for the short chapter. My writing ability is draining. Also I'm half asleep.

That's all I got...

Adios amigos 🐼