Chapter twenty

I finally got out of the hospital. It was the last day of school before winter break. William skipped school once again. This time I didn't tell him off. He was the only way for me to get home.

The doctors rushed around, checking my vitals and other pre-discharge necessities. Then they finally cleared me and William drove me home.

I wasn't allowed to climb stairs without help. And I was told to keep my activity to a minimum.

William helped me up the stairs to the second floor of my house. I asked him if I could visit my step-mom. He helped me to her room.

"I'm so glad you're home." My step-mom smiled.

"Thanks. How's the baby?" I smiled.

"Good. You should go get rest. Nice seeing you again William." My step-mom said.

"Love you." I said.

William helped me to get to my room.

"I would like to get into comfier clothes." I said.

"You want me to help you change?" William offered.

"Um..." I blushed.

"Oh come on. I heard the doctors. It's implied that there's no sex. I don't wanna hurt you more. Trust me." William smirked.

"Then, okay." I gave in.

William had me sit down on my bed. I told him where to find my warm pyjamas. He got them out and put them on the bed next to me. William took off my shirt.

"You... want your bra on or off." William asked.

"Gee I don't know, I said I wanted to be comfy. Bra's are not comfy." I said sarcastically.

"Just wanted to ask." William mumbled.

"I can take it off after I get my shirt on." I explained.

William helped me pull on my shirt. After my shirt was on I slipped my arms back into my shirt and took off my bra. Thankfully, it was a regular bra so I could unhook it and slid off the straps instead of pulling it over my head.

After I threw the bra aside, William helped me out of my leggings. He helped me into the pyjama bottoms. After that was done, I laid down on my bed.

I realized that I was laying on top of my blanket. I didn't wanna get up to get my blanket, so, I did what any logical person would do.

"Will, I wanna cuddle." I said.

"Okay, as long as cuddling is all we do." William smiled.

William got into bed and pulled me close to him. His body heat warmed me up. I snuggled up with him.

"I love you Will." I whispered before closing my eyes.

"I love you too." William responded.

I fell asleep wrapped in the arms of the only guy I ever wanted. I wanted that for the rest of my life. I needed him to help me fight off the hallucinations. I needed him to make me remember that there are people who care.

When I woke up it was the next day. William was laying next to me, asleep. He looked so cute when he was asleep. I smiled.

William opened his eyes to look straight into mine. His lips turned up into a smile.

"Good morning." William whispered before giving me a gentle kiss.

"Good morning." I smiled.

There was a knock on the door before it creaked open. I looked over William to see who was at the door. It was dad.

"I brought you some food." Dad held up a tray.

"The court said they can do your testimony over the phone. They should be calling soon." William explained.

As if right on cue, my phone rang. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was the court house.

After I testified, William went downstairs and fixed me a sandwich. He brought it up and gave it to me with a kiss. I could tell he had made himself a sandwich as well. The taste of the sandwich was still on his lips.

"You taste like meat." I said.

"Sorry, I can go do something about it if you want." William replied.

"No, it okay. I just don't eat meat." I smiled.

I ate my sandwich. Then William surprised me by kissing me. His finger traced circles on my back. He created a swelling sensation in me.

William pushed me down onto the bed. He was on top of me, kissing me passionately. His tongue flicked across my lips before pushing them to part. Our tongues met.

There was a knock on the door. William quickly moved off of me. I sat up as the door opened. Hadley and Madi were standing there.

"Sorry, did we interrupt something?" Madi asked.

"No, you're good." I said.

"I'm gonna go... see if your dad needs something." William excused himself.

I knew the real reason he left. His little friend had shown up. ;).

"You saw his dick right." Madi stated.

"Madi! Don't say things like that!" Hadley reprimanded her.

"You saw it just as well as I did. We were interrupting something." Madi defended.

"I'm not supposed to have sex right now. We were just kissing." I interjected.

"Then your kisses must of turned him on." Madi smirked.

"Madison, drop it." Hadley had a warning tone.

"Okay, just tell Sadie why you came here." Madi sighed.

"I came here to tell you that the court gave Ace life. So, you can choose to stay in the fight club or have your last fight." Hadley explained.

"If I stay in the fight club. I only want to fight on occasion." I sighed.

A/N~ sorry for not updating in a while and for the short update and for the time I posted this. I can't sleep. I have to write nine chapters in five days. Everything is hectic.

In other news. I have a story in the making and it's date is the first week in November. Be on the look out for that. I'm really in love with the story concept for the next story I'm writing.

Lastly, I wanna say that next chapter contains smut and mention of rape. That's all I got for you...

Adios amigos 🐼