Chapter twelve

On Friday, William took me to his house. This was the first time I've been in his house. I had a duffle bag with clothes and my overnight things.

Hadley was there.

"Hello, darling." Hadley smiled at me. "We were just heading out. Remember what I said."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Oh, Will, I love you like a brother but don't hurt her or I'll make sure you regret it." Hadley added before leaving.

After the door was shut behind her, William turned to me.

"We have the house to ourselves for the whole weekend." William smiled.

"I have homework." I said awkwardly.

"Well, get that done and then we can have some fun." William winked.

His words caused my cheeks to go scarlet.

"Get your mind out of the gutter." William smirked.

"You put it there." I defended.

"Come on." William sighed.

I followed him downstairs to his bedroom. His room was nice.

The walls were blue. There were a couple posters on the wall. He had blue sheets on his queen sized bed.

I did my homework quickly. William kept distracting me in various ways.

"Stop it." I complained.

William chuckled. He liked doing this to me.

After I finnished my homework William wrapped his arms around me from behind. He buried his face in my neck and softly hummed.

"I love you." William whispered. "Don't forget that."

"I won't." I whispered.

I felt his lips press against the base of my neck. He trailed kisses up my neck till he hit the sensitive spot on my neck. I let out a small moan.

William's lips turned up into a smile. He kissed my neck over and over. It created such a pleasurable sensation in me.

William left a love bite. He then turned me around to face him. His lips were against mine. He backed me up until my back hit the wall. William's kisses got more and more passionate.

I was lost in the ecstacy of his lips on mine. This feeling was so much better than the high I got when I won my fights. And it was more addictive. The more he kissed the more I wanted more.

"You make me feel like I'm enough." William whispered with his lips inches from mine.

I wrapped my arm around the back of his neck and pulled him in for another round of passionate kisses. William's tongue slide over my lips and parted them.

Our tongues moved in sync. His vanilla and chocolate taste caused me to feel higher.

I was suddenly aware what William's hands were doing. They were inching closer and closer to the hem of my sweater. Alarms went off in my head. He would find my scars.

"Will, wait." I said between kisses.

William stopped kissing me. His hands also halted. He looked at me.

"What's wrong?" William asked.

"My back has scars all over it. They're a little gruesome." I admitted.

"I don't care about scars. You could be covered in scars from head to toe and that wouldn't make me love you any less." William's eyes sparkled.

"Just warning you. Most people run away when they see my scars." I explained.

"Don't go into your shell because of superficial flaws. You're beautiful no matter how many scars you have." William's fingers slipped under my chin and lift it up so I'd look at him.

"So are you." I smiled and pressed my lips to his.

William wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to the bed.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I leaned over and picked it up from the bedside table. Madi was calling me.

I answered it.

"Are you coming to the fight? Dad just told me he would love to see you today." Madi's voice came through with panic in it.

"No, I'm spending the weekend with Will." I frowned. "I thought I told you that."

"Dad wants to see you, it'd be best if you came." Madi said.

"I'm not coming. That's that." I sighed in frustration.

"You're gonna regret it. You know what Ace does to people who disobey him." Madi sighed. "Bye." She hung up.

I put my phone down and William wrapped his arms around me.

"You should leave the fight club." William whispered sleepily in my ear.

"I like fighting. It's a good way for me to get aggression out of my system." I leaned into William.

"But," William started.

"No, Will, you don't understand. It helps me cope with aggression." I cut him off.

"Sadie, there are much healthier ways to cope. And ways that aren't illegal." William said.

"I'm not leaving the fight club. Just forget that thought right now." I felt my anger boiling.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Please forgive me." William let go of me.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I lied, standing up from the bed.

"Down the hall and third door on the right." William said.

I left his room and went to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I bent and splashed water on my face.

After the water hit my face the tears started. I grabbed a face towel sitting nearby and dried off my face. More tears fell. I looked in the mirror and frowned.

My eyes were red around the edges. I was pale. The tears left streaks down my cheeks.

"Sadie, are you okay?" William knocked on the door.

I didn't answer, not trusting my voice. I brushed away my tears and took deep breathes. I gripped the porcelain sink trying to steady myself. I couldn't lose it. I had to stay sane.

"Sadie, please, I didn't mean to upset you. Can we talk this out?" William frantically knocked on the door.

Then the handle turned. I forgot to lock the door. It opened and William took in the scene in front of him.

"Sadie" William's voice broke.

"Don't look at me, I'm a monster." I tried to hide from William.

William wrapped me in a warm hug.

"Why do you like me?" I whispered.

"Love is strange." William answered. "It comes out of nowhere and you fall in love with someone who you never thought you would love. No one understands it but everyone feels it."

A/N~ Hello, sorry for the late update. I intended to write this yesterday but things came up and I ran out of time. Thankfully I got an extra hour to work on the story today because of my doctor's appointment. Which was boring.

Before anyone asks, no William and Sadie did not have sex.

Anyways...

Adios amigos 🐼