Chapter twenty seven

I got off the plane and went to baggage claim. I found my bag and walked to the main area. I spotted a sign with my name on it last. The first thing I spotted was Will. He wasn't holding the sign though. He was hold my baby brother. Next to him was Val. She was holding up the sign with my name on it.

"Val! Oh my god! You're here!" I rushed over and gave her a hug.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" Will asked.

"No, you're my everything." I turned to him.

He handed Val my baby brother and pulled me in for a long kiss. The kiss took my breath away. I loved Will.

"Will, I missed you." I whispered with my lips still close to his.

"I missed you too much." Will whispered.

The four of us left. Val wrapped my baby brother up in a warm blanket. Will kept me close to him. He led me out to Hadley's car, which was wheelchair accessible. Hadley helped us get situated.

Will and I sat in the back next to my baby brother's car seat. He pulled me close to him.

"I have a really special gift for you." Will whispered in my ear.

"Can't wait." I smiled.

We got to my house and Will helped me unload. Then we were sitting in my room before family dinner.

"When's this present?" I asked.

"At dinner. You're parents are in on it." Will answered.

He was sitting really close to me. His hot breath against my neck.

"Dinner's ready you two." My step mom called through the door.

We went downstairs and into the dining room. I froze when I saw the dinning room.

There was a banner over the table that read, 'Will you marry me, Sadie Lynne Everliegh?'

Will knelt to one knee and pulled out a ring. I didn't look at it. I knew my answer no matter what the ring was.

"Sadie, I love you and can't picture a life without you. I want to be with you forever. So, Sadie Lynne Everliegh, will you marry me?" Will confessed his love for me.

"Yes. William Fane, I will marry you." I smiled.

William slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and kissed me. My family was clapping.

A/N~ there you go, nice, short, and sweet. My favorite chapter. Next chapter is going to be skipping a couple years. So there is no confusion this is after they graduate college. Sadie is twenty eight. See what I did there? Sorry, it's Halloween and I'm munching on candy.

Adios amigos 🐼