Chapter Twenty Four

"Do you remember who I am?"

"Of course I remember you. I met you the first day I started working at the bodega."

"No, no, no. Before that. A long, long time before that."

"No... Why am I here? What do you want? Are you gonna try and separate me from KO again?"

"That is what I intended to do. Separate you from any heroes. That is, if I ever found you. And now I have."

"What's your problem? Is there something I did?"

"Yes, but it's not your fault. If anything, I'm the one to blame. I didn't realize it would get this out of control."

"What are you talking about? Do you mean my turbo form?"

"Yes. I never meant for it to go this far."

~~~

The four rushed down the halls of Boxmore. The place was in turmoil. Everything was destroyed from the fight.

"Why do you think Boxman would want Y/n?" Rad asked.

"Maybe for her powers." Enid said.

"Impossible. Boxman doesn't know about her turbo form." Dendy said.

"And even if he did want someone with a turbo form, why would he completely ignore me?" KO said.

"What if Boxman knew about her turbo form before us?" Enid asked.

"No way. Y/n wouldn't tell just anybody about it. She waited 3-8 full years before finally telling someone." KO said.

"Excuse me? What are you four doing here?" A snarky voice asked. They saw Shannon and Raymond standing in front of them.

"We're looking for Y/n. Someone took her." Enid said. Shannon and Raymond looked at each other knowingly.

"She's not here. She probably ditched you guys because she's a loser." Shannon said.

"No, she's not! Where is she?!" KO said, his voice louder and more form than usual.

"Ooh, someone's upset." Shannon said.

"You tell me where she is right now!" KO ordered.

"Or what? You'll cry? We don't know where she's at. Now get out of our factory." Raymond said.

"Well who else would've taken her? And why would they take her other than to use her turbo--" Enid covered Rad's mouth.

"Other than to use her powers!" She finished.

"Turbo? Turbo what?" Raymond smirked.

"Yeah, what's he talking about?" Shannon grinned.

"Nothing! Now where is Y/n?! Nobody else would try and kidnap Y/n besides Boxman for Cob knows what reason! Now what did you do with her?!" KO shouted, startling them.

"Even if we did have her, we wouldn't tell you where she's at." Raymond said. The four heroes looked at each other. They tackled Raymond and Shannon, holding them captive. They began walking down the halls again.

"Hey! Let us go!" Shannon thrashed around in Enid's grip. Enid held her by her foot, letting her dangle upside down.

"What if we tell you where she's at? Then will you let us go?" Raymond asked. Shannon kicked him with her free foot.

"Don't tell them, stupid!" She said.

"So you do know where she's at?" KO asked. Raymond looked at Shannon. Shannon groaned and sighed.

"Yeah... But you've gotta put us down if you want us to tell you..." Shannon said. They dropped them. Shannon jumped up. "Ha! You suckers fell for it! C'mon, Raymond!" Shannon ran away. Raymond turned to them. He sighed.

"A deal is a deal. I'm a gentleman, so I fulfill my side of the deal. They're in the very last floor. It's underground. That's where you'll find sister." Raymond said.

"Sister?" KO raised an eyebrow.

"O-Oh, did I say sister? I meant Y/n. Sorry, I was thinking of Shannon." Raymond said. "I bid you adieu." And with that, he walked away.

"She's downstairs. C'mon!" KO said as he ran towards a set of stairs.

They ran down the stairs, passing multiple floors. They eventually made it to the underground level. The hall was dark. There was a purple light above a single metal door. They walked over to it and pushed it open. KO gasped.

The inside of the room was like a nursery. It had a baby crib, with toys inside that were stuffed villains, the walls were pink and white, and there was a ceiling fan. There were toys scattered about on the floor That had collected dust, and a chest filled with more toys.

"Y/n?" KO frowned, confused. She looked up at him. KO saw Boxman sitting next to Y/n. He seemed calm, happy despite the fact that Boxman Junior just technically died.

"Oh... You found us." Y/n waved.

"What are you doing here?" KO asked.

"We were just talking. Catching up, you might say." Boxman said as he stood up.

"But... He's a bad guy. Why would you want to talk to him?!" KO said.

"I can explain, KO. It may be hard to understand, but..." Y/n trailed off.

"But what? What gives you the excuse to be friends with a villain?" KO said.

"We're not friends, we're family." Y/n quickly said. KO's eyes widened.

"F-Family?" KO stuttered.

"Yes... Boxman is my... Dad..." Y/n muttered.

"What?! But... Why do you want to talk to him?! He left you behind when you were three years old, and still suffering trying to control Y/t/n!" KO exclaimed.

"I didn't want to leave her behind. I wanted to raise her to be just like me. I left her with another family, thinking they were villains. I was wrong though, and it turned out to be your family." Boxman said.

"But why did you leave her?" KO asked as he crossed his arms.

"It wasn't my idea. It was her mother's. M/n wanted to become a villain, and destroy all heroes. She told me we couldn't raise a child until all heroes were taken care of. Unfortunately, M/n died in a lab accident when she was trying to create new powers for herself. That's when I decided I should find Y/n. But it was already three years after we gave her away. It was too late to get her. So I decided to move on, have a business. And I even went as far as trying to replace Y/n with robot children. But none of them were the same as my sweet little girl." Boxman said as he smiled at Y/n.

"Well how come you never said anything when we first met you?" KO asked.

"I didn't recognize her. She had grown up so much since the last time I saw her. But when she was fighting Boxman Junior with her turbonic powers, I knew that it was her." Boxman said. KO sighed.

"You're not gonna... Take her away from me... Are you?" KO asked. Y/n looked at Boxman, waiting for an answer. Boxman sighed.

"I don't have custody on her anymore. She's with you now." Boxman said. Y/n smiled and hugged KO. "But you had better visit sometimes."

He scooped Y/n up into a none crushing hug. She laughed.

"O-Okay, put me down!" She said through her laughter. He set her down.

"I guess this is goodbye. Until the next time attack the plaza." Boxman said. Y/n laughed.

"Yep. Until next time, Dad." Y/n said as she waved, walking out the door, going home.

Were you expecting that? I mean, this chapter and the one before made it kind of obvious, but before that.

I actually planned on making Shadowy Figure her dad, but I wasn't sure I wanted to go with that because if he turned out to be KO's dad, then this would be incest.

So Boxman's your dad. I'm cool with that. I like Boxman. He's cool.