Prologue

[Luke’s POV]

I was carrying my drink back into the main living room where all my friends were. I could hear laughter erupt from inside before I even opened the door. “Luke!” I heard Skip shout as I reentered the room, “Come play dare or dare with us!” I made my way over and sat down in the circle next to James and Jai and across from Beau. Beau had been bragging all night about this girl he had slept with a few nights ago. She was a beautiful blonde and had slept with Beau, no strings attached. That’s just how Beau worked.

He was retelling his tale to Daniel, who was listening attentively. “I bet I could get any girl in the world to sleep with me,” Beau said, leaning back and stretching his arms over his head with a cocky grin on his face.  “Anyone?” I asked him challengingly, “Anyone,” Beau restated. “Dare or dare?” I asked him, a smirk growing on my lips. “Hmm,” Beau said, “I think I’m going to have to go with dare”.

“I dare you to get Skylar Harrison to sleep with you,” I said and as soon as the words left my mouth all the boys started shouting “OOOOOH!”

Beau sat up, the smirk wiped off his face, “Dude, no way. That’s impossible! The girl will never give it up!” “You said anyone,” I said with a smirk, “I’ll be generous and give you two months,” I added, just to piss him off. “I can do it in one!” Beau said, trying to prove me wrong. “Fine,” I said, sticking out my hand. “Fine,” He repeated before shaking it.