Akward

The first part of this is from my 'few short stories' and i might end up using this in my book "Locklyle Broken Up?"
3rd pov

     George was making breakfest when he heard a knock on the door. He just figerued that Holly couldn't find her key or couldn't be bothered to find it. When he answeres though, he found Inspector Barnes. "Cubbins, I need to talk to Lockwood."
     "Which one?"
     "Oh, I forgot they're married now. Probably one then the other."
     "I'll go wake them up. Com-" Before George could finish his sentence Barns was in the house and interrupting him.
     "I got it, it smells like you're burning breakfest anyway."
     "I don't think anyone is ok with you going up there."
     "No, but I'm a lot higher up in the totem pole." He went up and knocked on the Lockwoods' bedroom door before walking right in. The first thing he saw was Anthony's back, he started to worry that he walked into something he really didn't want to see, but then he saw his pant leg and relaxed. Barnes got closer to the sleeping couple and found that Lucy was sleeping in a hoodie that had to be her husband's, she was cuddled up with Anthony, his chest to her back, and he had his hand on her hip. "Lockwood wake up." He said shaking the younger man's shoulder.
     "Five more minutes George." He replied shifting his grip on Lucy.
     "Anthony get up now, we need to talk." That's when he finally turned his head.
     "Barnes? Why are you in my room?"
     "Because I need to talk to you."
     "Ok, but why are you in here, couldn't have George or anyone else that works or lives here have woken me?"
     "I made George burn part of your breakfest by comming, and I don't think anyone else has come in yet."
     "Ok, what do you need?"
     "We might want to talk about this in a normal place."
     "Ok, well sence someone took my hoodie last night, let me find a shirt or something." He said jokingly while curessing Lucy's cheek, shifted so he could get up without walking her.
     "You're in pretty good shape for someone who can't work in the feild anymore."
     "I do some of the training, so I still get to play with a sword alot." Lockwood replied after putting a shirt on, and through a pair of Lucy's sweat pants on the bed. They then headed downstairs.
     "Maybe you should let Lucy do some of that work. Between you and me she seems to be gaining some weight."
     "She's pregnant."
     "Oh, I didn't realize-"
     "Now that you've called my wife fat. Let's get on with what you wanted to tell me."
     "Sorry, I need your help on a case."
     "And you decided that showing up at the crack of dawn, going up to my room, waking me up, and insulting my wife, was the best time and way to tell me that."
     "He did what?" Holly asked, she had come in not long after Barnes headed up. "There is no way that he insulted her, and is still alive."
     "She's still asleep, and he atleast waited until he was out of the room. And I'm to tired to do more then telling him off for it." He turned to Barnes. "Can we plaese get on with it now?"
     "Yes, of course. There is a dist-"
     "Daddy..."
     "One second Barnes." He turns to his little boy. "What's wrong Jake?" He held his arms up as a responce, Lockwood pickes him up and turnes back to Barnes. "Sorry, seems we've woken the 6 year old."
     "I really don't think you want him hearing this..."
     "Good Lord," he mumbles. "Can you just give Holly the info while I get him settled with some toys?"
     "Sure..."
     "Hey Hol, can you come here." He called onto the kitchen.
     "What's up?"
     "Can you get the info from Barnes, Luce would kill me if Jake heard about cases."
     "Yeah one sec."
     "Awsome thanks." 
     "Daddy?"
     "Yeah big guy."
     "Can I cuddle with you and Mama?"
     "Daddy has stuff he needs to do and Mama needs her sleep. Can you please lay back down or at least quietly play with your toys." He could tell Jake was getting upset about this. "I promise I'll come back up and play with you in a little bit."
     "But what if I fall asleep?"
     "Then I'll grab you up and bring you to lay down with mommy and me."
     "Promise?"
     "Yes, now will you please quietly play or go back to sleep." He nods his little head. "Thanks big guy." Anthony set the little boy back down in his room and went back to the living room. The second he walked in her heard Luct getting sick, with a sigh he emmeditly turned and ran back upstairs.
     "She seemed a lot farther into her pregnancy then to still be having morning sickness." Barns comentes to Holly.
     "It's twins, she's only like four months in."
     "Wow, he's really gunna have his hands full."
     "We're trying to get that through his rediculously thick skull." He nodded, there was a short silence, then they heard a baby crying.
     "How many kids do they have?"
     "Jake- who's 6- Lilly- who's almost 1- and then Luce is pregnant with the twins."
     "Damn." Lockwood comes back in with a half asleep baby girl in her light pink onsie.
     "Mr. Lockwood, you seem to really have your hands full with your family, why don't you find someone to hand the reigns over to while you raise and take care of them."
     "George and I've actually been working on working that out."
     "Good."
     "Do you want me to-" Holly started to offer hold her arm out.
     "No, she's still young enough, she wouldn't absorb any of it yet." Lilly starts blabbing in her own little baby language.
     "She's a little talker isn't she?" Barnes asked.
     "Yeah, it'll be loud in here when she can actually talk." He replied nuzzeling his little girl. "So a disterbance...?"
     "Ah, yes..."
     Half way through the meeting, a now dressed Lucy came in to reclaim her baby girl.