03:진부한

cliché

· ──── ·𖥸· ──── ·

hoseok

idyllic day, bright sun — azure blue sky painting the vast horizons yet it's paired with my pessimistic mood.

it's funny, how the day could be so bright yet the way i see it is with a monotone spectrum. usually it's the days where everything is bright and sunny is where people are usually joyous, unlike me it's the days where i am hopeless and in the utmost level of a pessimistic bitch.

throwing out a sigh, i continue to lift my legs towards the post office, a little part of me is hoping to at least get some little touch of inspiration for me to not be bored out.

turns out all i get is the boisterous customers packing this little post office, giving two employees a forced smile on their faces.

how unlucky.

"oh, hyung why are you here? i thought you're supposed to help jin hyung at the bakery," he comments quickly.

jimin blasts out of the front desk, leaving taehyung by himself to appease the customers.

"he keeps on complaining why are the macarons that i make doesn't look like a macaron," i reply flatly as i unconsciously lead myself and him to the back office.

"that again," he comments accompanied with a short sigh before walking towards his work desk.

jimin raises a white letter with a flower sticker decorating the front, "someone replied to your letter, i thought the prank was too cliché?" he somehow informs me, though quite foreshadowing his intrigue self.

oh great.

·𖥸·