46: 봄날

spring day

spring day

·  ──── ·𖥸· ────  ·

seven months later

mina

my eyes are squinting as they try to read and predict the scenery happening ahead.

this is starting to turn as an eyesore. great.

"don't touch me!" jin barks, eyes are popping from their sockets as he tries to protect the lemon key pie in his grasps.

the sugar-crazed boy tries to reach and eventually fails, again. "ah- but hyung!" he whines and the pouty face is added with more cuteness being forced.

"one. just one bite." he pleads and expresses his exhaustion through his meme like face.

yoongi wiggles his hands and legs as he histrionically pretends to wither onto the ground. "listen to him, you brat!" yoongi bolts his eyes and sends the sugar-crazed boy to silence and to finally scurry away from the counter to where i'm sitting.

i scoff as he sits across me with a sulky pout, "they're freaking mean!" he exclaims and slightly bangs his fists on the table, causing an aftershock for me.

dramatic kid.

i slurp on the banana milkshake profusely as my eyes are judgmental and they don't leave his either. "nope, they're not. it's you." i coe, teasing him with both my brows.

"yeah i know righ- wait, what now? i'm the one who's mean?" he shakes his head repeatedly in denial and rests his palm on his chest. pretending to experience a heart attack, when will he stop?

"what?"

you're so extra, kid.

"since when?"

and he doesn't stop to bombard me with rhetoric questions until jimin comes tripping and gasping for air in the patisserie.

jimin looks at the both of us and takes over the unoccupied stool. "aha! there you are. i've been looking for you," he says cheerily, needless to breathe he abruptly takes my milkshake.