12:충족

meet

·  ──── ·𖥸· ────  ·

mina

and for once i thought that this dream lasts for too long, too long that i crave that feeling of being melancholic — that dark monochromatic world, but no, instead i'm constantly splashed with paints, colors, emotions overflowing that it would soon burst out and wouldn't allow me any time to breathe — to adjust myself.

"you're the jung hoseok?"

"there's no such thing as the jung hoseok sweetheart, i'm not that big." he chuckles lightly, still with an unassured smile casting on his lips.

"well considering this patisserie has branches practically in every corner of seoul, it's bigger than you think hoseok," i try to realize his argument with a statement no one can deny.

"it's a family business, what else can i say," he adds another argue, still with him being consistent about being humble.

a sudden hiss leaves my lips by the abrupt sensation of giddiness trailing in the back of my head.

by response he sees me twirling on my feet in a path towards vertigo as i try to suppress the pain, his hands propping my back as i start to regain my posture back.

"are you okay?" his subtle voice helps me to take a tint of assurance that it's nothing big.

"i think so, do you perhaps have any aspirins?" i ask as i walk around to find any chair around the room.

he nods gently before disappearing from my sight, later coming back with a tablet and a glass with water in his hands.

he takes a seat beside me alongside giving me the glass of water and a tablet of aspirin, "here."

as i gulp down the water along with the aspirin that was residing in my mouth, my eye travels around the showcase, a particular design catches my liking.

i point up, towards the framed picture of hoseok holding a cake with someone younger beside him, both two figures have that kind of expression that they both weren't afraid of anything, as if they were ready to challenge the whole

his sight travels up to that framed picture, "oh that cake."

"me and jimin made that, that's why i was asking you what was your name, it's because i remember delivering one to a particular address."

oh.

"and what was the name jung hoseok-ssi?" at this point curiosity wouldn't be the word to become the perfect epitome of my intrigued nature, it's as if i'm drawn to him.

"mina."

"so mina."

· ──── ·𖥸· ──── ·