27: 꽃들

flowers

· ──── ·𖥸· ──── ·

hoseok

"go buy flowers please, it's an eyesore to see the patisserie without any of them."

jin eyes me, right after he asks for that favor.

"ooh and hoseok, go buy mina some freesias, i'm sure she'll love them," jin adds.

"umm, what flowers do you want?" i ask lastly before exiting the patisserie.

"anything, just make sure you come back with three different kinds."

"okay," i comply to his request as i start my journey.

it's been a week or two since yoongi moved back in seoul, and with him living as neighbors with mina makes me a tad bit ease, knowing there's someone who i'm close with and she happens to be his neighbor.

it takes me a couple of days to realize that i've grown to take some of her ways in writing, and might as well for her well being to take a toll on me.

she's been frequently writing back my letters, instead of showing herself like she always did before, it raises some bits of awareness within me, why so sudden?

the first one she replied after not replying with any letters since we met was nothing for me to worry.

she tells me how delighted she was when yoongi took her to yoona's shop, how her sleeping routine got better ever since yoona gave her a diffuser.

it's when she replied me the second time starts to rekindle my worry.

the second she tells me how her vertigo starts to appear again, which i found incredibly bizarre since it hadn't appear after i took her down to walk around the night. it's without a doubt that when i took her to one of the spots i love to come to see and gaze the city, spread across the vast dark horizon with the little dots of light in the night is akin to her definition of cliché.

the third time which was three days ago was when she wrote me a two piece letter, which was a definite surprise for me. usually she would reply by using a page or two, never with two pieces of paper.

she wrote about how she missed being intrigued to know who i was back when we were in the first to two months of writing letters, how it really made her to be in a constant pool of motivation to go to work.

she wrote me about asking for my phone number instead since she feels she wouldn't be able to go to the post office daily anymore since the summer festival is around, and a lot of companies have been giving them deadlines to confirm their slot in the show.

it's hectic, is what she wrote at the bottom part of the letter.

me understanding how hectic and stressful it is since the condition is almost similar with the patisserie, texted her my phone number since seokjin hyung always keeps a list of our customers number.

"i'll take the freesias, white roses, red carnations and chrysanthemums," i utter to the florist and ending my short reminisce.

"do you want me to wrap them separately or?"

"only for the freesia, keep the other three together."

the florist hums a tune as she hears my favor, yet a tune that sounds a bit known, "you know, some says that freesias means innocence in ones heart, friendship even."

"i've never heard of that before," i say with curiosity gobbling me to know more.

"is she someone dear to you?"

her hands, fingers are latched to the white ribbon tying the flowers together in a knot yet her words seize to know more.

"she is," i answer bluntly.

"well then, i'll add this little fella in the middle. she'll be happy to see it." she adds a flower with clusters of layers fondling one another, hues of pink painting the rims of each tier.

"what's that?"

her warm smile shows as she hands me the two set of flowers, "it's begonia, it means deep thinking. i think she'll like that."

when the last words do linger into my ear, that's when i start to think more attentively.

what are we actually?

••
update!
the tension is rising, be thorough in every chapter i write, i've left behind tracks of clues everywhere, be healthy and hydrated, xxsunny.