24: 따분한

boring

·  ──── ·𖥸· ────  ·

mina

a sniff, soon another sniff as my nose starts to be more sensitive — i slowly take a little stretch, aiding my morning cramps a little help.

i drown myself deeper inside the sheets, with no will as it leaves me already unmotivated.

it's as if there's an invisible thread looming in the air, entering my nostrils, perhaps by me not opening them made it harder for me to detect that specific scent, isn't that a silly excuse?

once i'm actually with wide open eyes, small fumes of mist hovers over my head, i try to reach it, my hand parting the cloud as it parts into smaller clouds.

"lavender?" my morning voice sounded a tad better than other days.

by this moment i'm sitting, back leaning on the bed frame as my intrigued mindset starts to slowly fade, a little part of it answered.

"oh," i mumble out of knowledge when i see the bizarre presence of a petite air humidifier on my night stand.

i never had any of them.

unlike to what i expect there's no little letters — memos even left by the sides of it.

there goes my hope.

to what it feels like a drop of water could wake me up from my utter boredom, i eventually drag myself away from my bed, reaching for a drink in the kitchen.

before i reach my fridge, a glass of water stands still by its limpid structure, a white tablet — aspirin perhaps, lies on a ply of folded tissue beside it.

as i downed the tablet, a particular letter sits beside it, though a bit far from the glass i still notice it right away.

is it just me or you noticed it but i feel that me writing a letter to you means i want to see you again and weirdly you reply me by coming by and not reply with letters anymore, that sounded pathetic but anyways the humidifier is for you, yoongi said that's his gift for you. come by the shop tomorrow, you are free right? i hope our meeting would be longer than the night. jung hoseok, by the way you have work to go, be safe and keep me in your mind, forever mkay?

it's when i read the last sentence of the letter when i realized i have to go and get ready for work.

a text from jae pings my notification, turning on my phone by its own system.

jae: you really want me dead huh? the big chicken bitch is here and he's asking for your presence. i can't just cosplay that i'm a goddamn so mina, i have dick not tits, come here before i haunt you when i'm dead by his rants.

his sexual innuendo gives me that kind of thrill of me being possibly dead when i go there, but restlessly my hype is a never ending whirl when i read letters like this as a beginning to my blasé work.

••
update!
a filler chap, i feel that the letter thing between them feels like it was thrown away, so i'm bringing it back. jae's text is actually a part of a texting au! i once wrote. take a time to appreciate every little thing you have, xxsunny.