13:시의

poetic

· ──── ·𖥸· ──── ·

hoseok

introductions; those hand shakes, those welcoming smiles, those warmth that surrounds me as she lifts those cheeks up forming a decent smile.

the girl beside me — walking step by step as we continue our long and directionless walk through this bustling city.

"so, how did you know the patisserie's address?" i utter out the first few words i say during this walk.

she slows her pace, eyes looking intently at mine, "you do realize the address is literally written on the back part of that little card."

a chuckle leaves my mouth, a slight hint of joy overflows my heart by her tone, savvy much eh.

"honey, i was the one who gave that idea." i snap my fingers lightly, a warm feeling tugs my heart.

her shoulder shrinks under her clothing, making her look smaller than before.

"so..."

"s–"

our words clashed against each other in a matter of fractions, my own attention flunks into a level where i would give her my utmost care.

"you go ahead, i'd love to hear your voice again," i say almost instantly as she wriggles her brows up in curiosity by my sudden proclaim.

that's too cheesy.

she starts with a grin, too playful that i couldn't handle my demeanor well, "oh so you do love my voice don't you jung hoseok-ssi."

"yes i love it so much." i try to make her blush, those red tints that would paint her cheeks so effortlessly as if it was stars that's painting the night sky.

"i love it so much that if you were a siren i would let you sing, sing me to death as i close my eyes in my eternal sleep."

stop it, i need to stop!

"poetic much, but i won't do that if i were one," she mumbles, her once vivacious spirit now downcasts.

"why?"

"because you jung hoseok-ssi deserves the world no man could have. like how the sea would gently rise up with the moon, like how the moonlight would glimmer it's light on earth and make it so beautiful, like how the moon would always accompany us in the night, like you walking me to home. you deserve everything in this universe."

and i would never know how i could be this lucky.

· ──── ·𖥸· ──── ·